Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A while back when Karol first arrived I told everyone on the forum that she could become a star, become one of those girls that makes thier way into everyone's heart. Well after reading the last 15 pages, I see that iwas not wrong. There was a movie called there is something about Mary, well as you all can see there is something about Karol. It is the gril next  door look, it is the class, it is the ability to draw you in and make you watch her. This young lady exudes sensuality and sexuality without even trying. She is natural in front of the cameras, and it is because of all these reasons she is vastly becoming popular. 

I hope she is going over to B-1 and continues her stay with all of us, but if not, it has been one hell of fun ride with her. One I'm sure many of us will remember, and want to see again, and that my friends is what makes a STAR on RLC.

drunk-woman-showing-tongue-smiley-emotic200.gif#40drunk-woman-showing-tongue-smiley-emotic

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

The best ass ever to squeeze through the front doors of RLC :biggrin:

tumblr_n45dnbvBHa1rgmpuko1_500.gif

ok- but you & I both know we have a difference of opinion on her, and no need to re-hash that:biggrin::biggrin:

One of my all time favorites was Alma. Alma had the best pussy I've ever seen. As defined a pussy as you could have. You knew where all the parts where and her clit was huge. She knew how to take care of herself and I really enjoyed her sessions. Too bad she was with such a ding dong, Miss you Alma!!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A while back when Karol first arrived I told everyone on the forum that she could become a star, become one of those girls that makes thier way into everyone's heart. Well after reading the last 15 pages, I see that iwas not wrong. There was a movie called there is something about Mary, well as you all can see there is something about Karol. It is the gril next  door look, it is the class, it is the ability to draw you in and make you watch her. This young lady exudes sensuality and sexuality without even trying. She is natural in front of the cameras, and it is because of all these reasons she is vastly becoming popular. 

I hope she is going over to B-1 and continues her stay with all of us, but if not, it has been one hell of fun ride with her. One I'm sure many of us will remember, and want to see again, and that my friends is what makes a STAR on RLC.

Image result for the starImage result for the star

Oh brother!!!

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

One of my all time favorites was Alma. Alma had the best pussy I've ever seen. As defined a pussy as you could have. You knew where all the parts where and her clit was huge. She knew how to take care of herself and I really enjoyed her sessions. Too bad she was with such a ding dong, Miss you Alma!!

Totally agree...

You just said that so I'll show her lol :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

alma.gif

• Upvote 2

Got to thinking and that is always a bad thing. With Nora leaving people feel that maybe Karol would get her room. Then it is also said Danaya went out on what might be Karol's last nite if she does not get Nora's room. Here is a far fetched idea. What if Danaya AND Karol were to get Nora's old room. Irma and Danaya are all chummy and Danaya would not be down and lost  at B2. Estelle would get one of the empty rooms and they could bring someone new in. Danaya and Irma would probably end up sharing a room since they have become so close. Far fetched but possible.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You just said that so I'll show her lol :biggrin:

alma.gif

There is one of her on the arm of the sofa (yes, the current sofa in Adriana and Daniel's Apt) that was an open shot as well Euromike. I have it somewhere and will try to post it later or maybe tomorrow.

• Upvote 2