Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Estelle  will move to her own room.

And i think Nicole need space to bring her lovers or to play with her toy :angel:

Well nicole played her hand really nice ^^' she has what she wanted all along the big bedroom for her alone :X

and it's true i didn't considered estelle moving into karol's room because for me she is nicole's friend and nothing more ( sorry for estelle's fan :X)

40 minutes ago, wathou said:

and it's true i didn't considered estelle moving into karol's room because for me she is nicole's friend and nothing more ( sorry for estelle's fan :X)

i dont find any correlation about the fact she is Nicole's friend and the fact she must stay in Nicole's room.

Above all, she is an official RLC tenant whatever her relationship with Nicole so she will get her own room except if a 4th girl replace Karol

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's a bit strange, but I have the same sad feeling now as when Irma traveled first time a year ago ..

Deflated I think sums it up Noldus; just as she was building up to the main event with her opening the curtain bit by bit every night, RLC came along and stuck a pin into the bubble and bang - we lost our lovely Karol totally. :sad:

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Estelle  will move to her own room.

And i think Nicole need space to bring her lovers or to play with her toy :angel:

That would be a lot like two apartments with both just two girls. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Deflated I think sums it up Noldus; just as she was building up to the main event with her opening the curtain bit by bit every night, RLC came along and stuck a pin into the bubble and bang - we lost our lovely Karol totally. :sad:

She might have had a better offer...RLC aren't that stupid....are they...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She might have had a better offer...RLC aren't that stupid....are they...:dodgy:

i like her personality and she also look very nice ... but ... until now, she is very limited in her openness ... it is all teasing

RLC should start to make this apartments serious .... no more hiding ... no more fake ... and no more nothing for month. It is about time to stop just sell hope for something that almost never actually happen.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

i like her personality and she also look very nice ... but ... until now, she is very limited in her openness ... it is all teasing

RLC should start to make this apartments serious .... no more hiding ... no more fake ... and no more nothing for month. It is about time to stop just sell hope for something that almost never actually happen.

Her teasing, not anyone' s teasing, just Karol's teasing, captivated and mesmerised me. Apart from the fact she's beautiful, sexy, seductive and sensual, it was the teasing and the expectation that I knew she'd do that little bit more every day that had me spellbound. Her openess would be there for all to see in the next few days. I'm sure of it, but unfortunately that opportunity's been taken away from us. I'm not saying my goodbyes to her yet until I see a name up in B1, but I fear the worst. She enjoyed it here so there's no reason for her not to return....She was  is a breath of fresh air...:heart:

• Upvote 2