Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I really liked Karol and who knows, if they bring in a new girl she may be even better then Karol? If Karol is gone I look forward to the new girl. But until the fat lady sings and Karol's name is removed from the list , she is not gone.  When her name is gone then she is gone. Maybe she told them if they do not fix the heat and hot water correctly she was leaving. So they are under UM to actually fix things properly.  Who knows?

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I really liked Karol and who knows, if they bring in a new girl she may be even better then Karol? If Karol is gone I look forward to the new girl. But until the fat lady sings and Karol's name is removed from the list , she is not gone.  When her name is gone then she is gone. Maybe she told them if they do not fix the heat and hot water correctly she was leaving. So they are under UM to actually fix things properly.  Who knows?

I suspect Estelle will move into Karol's room. I'd have loved Karol to stay longer, but she is 100% leaving 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I suspect Estelle will move into Karol's room. I'd love have loved Karol to stay longer, but she is 100% leaving 

I am gathering eggs in preparation-how many do you want on your face if this is not true ???  :biggrin: LOL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I suspect Estelle will move into Karol's room. I'd love have loved Karol to stay longer, but she is 100% leaving 

It does not bother me one way or the other if Karol leaves. But how do you know 100% that she is leaving.?

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I am gathering eggs in preparation-how many do you want on your face if this is not true ???  :biggrin: LOL

Make yourself an omelette man, I'm not wrong :sad:

But when her name comes down everyone will know that for sure

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I suspect Estelle will move into Karol's room. I'd have loved Karol to stay longer, but she is 100% leaving 

is she going back to the Ukraine Ben ???????

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

The rules are tight about what can be posted about the tenant's lives outside of RLC. She's not from Ukraine

ok- thanks Ben

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Even I think we'll have to let go of her Snake...:cry:

• Upvote 1