Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

she never did want to be part of rlc she just wanted to come and get more to viewers for her campsite shows that way some will still pay to see her cam shows when she leaves rlc she is smart lady because some will pay to watch her now and then and that's what she wanted

RLC should pull the plug on her and send her on her way.

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I've been trying to cut Michelle some slack but she is making it clear she doesn't want to be part of RLC. She's got the screw it I'm staying in my room syndrome. 

She does want to be a part of RLC, she spoke with the Emperor and agreed to extend her stay by a couple of weeks. However I agree that she has been very isolated recently. Maybe it is to be expected with her illness and whatever was making her cry the other day (relationship troubles?)

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She does want to be a part of RLC, she spoke with the Emperor and agreed to extend her stay by a couple of weeks. However I agree that she has been very isolated recently. Maybe it is to be expected with her illness and whatever was making her cry the other day (relationship troubles?)

she was sick before the guy showed up then she wasn't to sick to go to balcony for hrs at atime party at b1 then his last night she been sick allover knowing that the money stops when he leaves

• Upvote 1