Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

For sure. I think many of the Spanish boys see that as well. And she is very at ease with the boys.

I think she seems to speak Spanish ok as well...Probably all the Spanish boyfriends she's had helps! God, looking at her close up in the kitchen there, it's hardly surprising. Have I ever told anyone here how gorgeous she is....:heart:

Bud, can you tuck her in for me mate and give her a goodnight kiss. cos she's likely to be up for ages and I'm up early tomorrow. I know she's safe with you now cos you can't perform after before, and Snake's not here tonight to offer you any competition.

Night Nicole, Night all B1 and B2 and Night to you guys...:sleepy:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she seems to speak Spanish ok as well...Probably all the Spanish boyfriends she's had helps! God, looking at her close up in the kitchen there, it's hardly surprising. Have I ever told anyone here how gorgeous she is....:heart:

Bud, can you tuck her in for me mate and give her a goodnight kiss. cos she's likely to be up for ages and I'm up early tomorrow. I know she's safe with you now cos you can't perform after before, and Snake's not here tonight to offer you any competition.

Night Nicole, Night all B1 and B2 and Night to you guys...:sleepy:

yes I will take care of her for you good night naga