Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think so, nicole used estelle for the big room not for money, because i think rlc doesn't really consider estelle as a tenants why when karol left, she didn't get her own room ? i think rlc, consider estelle just as nicole's friend, because let's be honnest even if she is nice, sociale, happy she is not "rlc' type if you know what i mean :X

Well yeah she is not attractive girl let's be honest. But still i think the get some payment for inviting their friends.... and a big room as a bonus ))

43 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

IMHO Nicole getting paid for invitation of new girls to RLC and it was the only reason why she brought Estelle to this project. It's all about the money I think))

Don't agree. Estelle is a good friend of Nicole, although Nicole has left her more recently cos she has an agenda outside the apartment which doesn't feature Estelle. However, Estelle gets on well enough with the other girls, especially Angel, who she spent quite a while drawing the other day. Whatever's wrong with Estelle, and I didn't see her upset, it doesn't appear to be anything to do with Nicole, they seem fine to me...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Don't agree. Estelle is a good friend of Nicole, although Nicole has left her more recently cos she has an agenda outside the apartment which doesn't feature Estelle. However, Estelle gets on well enough with the other girls, especially Angel, who she spent quite a while drawing the other day. Whatever's wrong with Estelle, and I didn't see her upset, it doesn't appear to be anything to do with Nicole, they seem fine to me...

Yhea nicole & estelle are doing great but their relashionship with danaya & angelina seem to have disapeard :X 

• Upvote 1

Estell is caught between 2 stools here. I think she gets on well with Angel, whose still got her drawings Estelle did on her wall. She'd remove them if they'd fallen out. But she is also loyal to Nicole, who is obviously a good friend, whether Nicole used her or not to get the big room...:confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I think Nicole told Estelle she was spending to much time with Angel instead of her. Making Estelle feel guilty and have to choose who to spend time with.

I think it was just when Nicole was out, and we all know that's quite often...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Estell is caught between 2 stools here. I think she gets on well with Angel, whose still got her drawings Estelle did on her wall. She'd remove them if they'd fallen out. But she is also loyal to Nicole, who is obviously a good friend, whether Nicole used her or not to get the big room...:confused:

I agree as for nicole being a good friend i don't know, she is defenetly Estelle's friend and i think estelle doesn't mind being "bossed" around or she wouldn't be friend with nicole nor she would have joined her in rlc's appt. 
As for if did nicole used estelle to get the big room, at least to me it's an obvious yes, as soon as she saw the room she wanted to go there, she tried to get it when candy moved out, but the emperor wouldn't let her, then like magic she found a friend and now needed the big room. ^^'

rlc pleeeease !!!! kick nicole n estelle out of the game  !!! never saw so boring girls in here ? nicole was great in b1 .. not 1 sec. in worth in b2. they use 2 important bedsides for nothing..live ur boring lifes where ever..pls not her !! we pay ur shit...that isnt fair !! kick them far away !!! now !!

• Upvote 1