Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Dieses Appartement ist eine Zumutung für den zahlenden RLC-Kunde.:angry:
Spart euch die Kommentare "Vom realem Leben"!
Ich zahle, um meinem voyuristischen Hobby nachzugehen. 
Alle die da meinen, sie wollen nur das "nackte" Leben betrachten, sollen in den Keller gehen und Kartoffel zählen.:angry:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

Angelina & estelle are about to go out, btw i always wondered why estelle never left the appt alone it was because she doesn't have the key xD 

Angel is really friendly. Friendly with Danaya and nice she's spending some quality time with Estelle...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, timber said:

Seems pretty clear that both Nicole and Estelle should head home. Them rooming together was always a bad idea from a viewer's perspective, and now it's a disaster on their end as well. Nicole can be entertaining when she has her own room but she's pretty much proven she can't live peacefully with other girls. I guess maybe Estelle could stay, but she's done nothing to show that she would be entertaining on her own and she bares a decent amount of the blame for escalating that fight into something physical.

Wasn't Danaya supposed to leave soon too? For some reason I had the 15th in my head, but that's obviously wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing Angelina with 2 new girls. She seems like she's willing to have fun, but she's been dumped into a pretty crappy situation.

It very sad that Nicole stay end like this, but I would also like to see this kind of restart. Angelina with two new casted girls (good looking, open minded and able to live in an group). 

Considering only the project, Estelle was never more as the friend of Nicole and there is no reason to keep her in this apartment when Nicole is gone.

• Upvote 2