Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Nicole could have been perfect, she could have been the greatest tenant on rlc of all time. She is nice looking, the most sexy looking on rlc in my opinion, she fucks a lot and also bates a lot. She was open from day one. She would have been perfect, but she screwd everything. She screwd her relationships with Jess, Estelle and everyone else. She screwd us, not just by blacking out cams, but disturbed the dynamics of the apartments, and creating bad atmosphere. Also, since the fight with Estelle, she has bearly been home

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

rlc not taking many risk with this answer,his visa of three months is praticaly finished so sanction or not from rlc she will left very soon

March 4 will be Nicole's 90 days but if she departed sooner would be a Bonus.

• Upvote 3

i dont know what RLC pay these girls, but I hope that are given a lot of money, it's a very hard life, sleep until noon, then eat and do a little rest for get your strength back, then go to the disco, my friends who work factory would not change ever their work for this, the best part is it we pay

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

i dont know what RLC pay these girls, but I hope that are given a lot of money, it's a very hard life, sleep until noon, then eat and do a little rest for get your strength back, then go to the disco, my friends who work factory would not change ever their work for this, the best part is it we pay

Roughly €2,000 a month could be more..  Grossly overpaid for what they have to do.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, meran said:

The person who shall leave is Nicole. She is hardly there. Not there for the project but just on her free holiday paid by RLC subscribers. 

Since the fight, Nicole was paractically no longer a part of this project. That is true and make it even more sad, that the NV did not work last night. ... but ... I really like to remind some people here, that Nicole was one of the very few girls in this apartment that actually were open minded and also had a part of here life in this project.

If there is one girl in the current cast of this apartment that had wasted the money of all RLC subscribers, i would be Danyana. She is boring as hell and very limited in her openness. ... I think, with girls like her, it would be enough to record a day and repeat it endlessly and no one expect some extrem hardcore fans would actually see any difference. ... It is simply not usefull to be at this place all the time, when nothing happens.

RLC need more girls like Nicole.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Since the fight, Nicole was paractically no longer a part of this project. That is true and make it even more sad, that the NV did not work last night. ... but ... I really like to remind some people here, that Nicole was one of the very few girls in this apartment that actually were open minded and also had a part of here life in this project.

If there is one girl in the current cast of this apartment that had wasted the money of all RLC subscribers, i would be Danyana. She is boring as hell and very limited in her openness. ... I think, with girls like her, it would be enough to record a day and repeat it endlessly and no one expect some extrem hardcore fans would actually see any difference. ... It is simply not usefull to be at this place all the time, when nothing happens.

You mean genuine...

Thanks MrB...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

What happen with your timeline???
Nothing about the last bate for Angel or D. :)

I had some conference/lecture to give all the week so i didn't had time to update it so i will be updating back starting sunday ^^' when i'll don't have any work ^^' 

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was odd DES, but they've had loads of problems with this NV Cam when no event like this was about to take place. As I said, she has been awesome with some her shows, in B1 anyway, but it's hardly surprising this guy didn't want all on display. There have been some technical explanations for this Cam failure, which I agree with....

I'm 99% certain Nicole had nothing to do with it....But if she did flick the switch to say to all the guys on here who've giving her a hard time 'fuck you, you're seeing nothing tonight guys'...well there's my other 1%...:dodgy::heart:

Well if that was Nicole's intention to say "fuck you" to the subscribers by not letting us see her hump the new fuck buddy, She can be our guest. Doubt anyone cares what she does anymore

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was odd DES, but they've had loads of problems with this NV Cam when no event like this was about to take place. As I said, she has been awesome with some her shows, in B1 anyway, but it's hardly surprising this guy didn't want all on display. There have been some technical explanations for this Cam failure, which I agree with....

I'm 99% certain Nicole had nothing to do with it....But if she did flick the switch to say to all the guys on here who've giving her a hard time 'fuck you, you're seeing nothing tonight guys'...well there's my other 1%...:dodgy::heart:

no-comment-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Well if that was Nicole's intention to say "fuck you" to the subscribers by not letting us see her hump the new fuck buddy, She can be our guest. Doubt anyone cares what she does anymore

I don't believe she did. That was my 1%,  said tongue in cheek, but you could hardly blame her, IMHO...::)

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4