Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Goodbye  Nicole

You came like a shining star to us and would have a great future here
Unfortunately ruined you for yourself,

You are a beautiful woman and have all the opportunities in front of you, if you only manage to associate your surroundings

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Mayor actividad significaría una orden de registro. Llamar a la puerta dos veces y si nadie responde, a continuación, poner en.   :biggrin:

Nobody would kick the door (at least in Spain) Unless a serious crime was committed, which is not the case.
But I think it's not good to upset the police (more when they know you're home). And I think that's understandable to all the countries in the world.
Not because it is a serious fault (and I say that I speak of Spain), but because it is not the same to deal with a person pissed or very angry (you are going to ask a million questions) and that the situation is going to be very uncomfortable, Than talking to a policeman in good ways and that may even be more understandable.
In my opinion, a mistake of the girls, was not open at first to the girls. I know they have orders not to open anybody unknown, but I hope they will have, from now on, this small contingency. That although improbable, we have already seen that it can be given.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ella es una chica normal fuera por un buen tiempo en una gran ciudad, todo pagado ... No era más que un poco demasiado para las otras chicas.

Alguien ha escrito que ella podría ir a París. No estoy seguro si esto es cierto, pero tal vez ella va para unos días románticos con Marco en su camino de regreso a Ucrania antes de que acabe su visa ...:confused:

I wrote it, because Marc told Olga (friend of hers with whom he spoke on the phone).
Whether it is true or not, some things can be a montage, we are investigating something that Marc said, and that Barcelona people do not fit him ... but I will expand information.
We know, that last night, they (Nicole and Marc) spoke using euphemisms, everyone came to the conclusion that RLC communicated the conversations that are leaking. So the information from yesterday afternoon was very filtered.
I feel that I was misled with the date (I also filtered it), but it was the information that Marc himself gave.
Did that make a sudden change of plans? I can never confirm that, unfortunately.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ella es una chica normal fuera por un buen tiempo en una gran ciudad, todo pagado ... No era más que un poco demasiado para las otras chicas.

Alguien ha escrito que ella podría ir a París. No estoy seguro si esto es cierto, pero tal vez ella va para unos días románticos con Marco en su camino de regreso a Ucrania antes de que acabe su visa ...:confused:

By the way, I forgot ...
According to Marc's conversation with Nicole (and now I put everything in reserve)
He told Olga that From this afternoon and tomorrow, he could use his telephone number to be the contact to rent Olga's apartment (it seems that the girl was in Humilia on vacation with friends, and that she could not take care of that)
In addition, Marc told Nicole that he could keep the luggage that she could not carry in the suitcases (she had bought too much clothes), and that he could send her home.
All this makes us think that Marc has not gone with her.
In addition, Nicole will return in a couple of days to Barcelona, but already outside the RLC project. According to Marc she will stay at a friend's house (the only one I know who has a house is Nora)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gracias vortios, interesante ...

¿Su visa no se agota después de 90 días ...? :confused:

I do not go into legal considerations (I do not have information on their status), so I only say what I have heard.
You can believe me or not.
The visa for extra-community foreigners is totally true.
Although things are changing for Ukrainians ... (but I do not know what nationality she has). We only know that he came from Moscow.

Unfortunately, and this is something that I must confirm. It seems like at least yesterday, some of the conversations that Marc did, and I think Nicole might have been aware, not all the information he gave, is not exactly true.
Although my opinion is that it no longer matters to the people of RLC.
If they wanted to give erroneous information, from my point of view, it does not make sense, since they left the house today.

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gracias vortios, interesante ...

¿Su visa no se agota después de 90 días ...? :confused:

Nicole will be No more than the weekend in Paris, she will return to Barcelona for a couple of days, and then she will fly again (Marc did not arrive) To tell Olga where to)
Only Olga asked, "When will you see her again?" But Marc changed the subject.

• Upvote 1

the lottery begins for the new girl, I hope to a new, but if it must be an old glory, point out Lola, good life Nicole, although sometimes not very nice, definitely the most real girl appeared on RLC

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, vortios said:

Nicole will be No more than the weekend in Paris, she will return to Barcelona for a couple of days, and then she will fly again (Marc did not arrive) To tell Olga where to)
Only Olga asked, "When will you see her again?" But Marc changed the subject.

And all that with that luggage?