Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You cannot just put two lesbians in a room and expect them to have sex, in the same way that you cannot put a random straight man and a straight woman in a room and expect them to have sex - there has to be chemistry

Real lesbians don't need that "chemistry " .

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Having a disagreement and settling it is one thing. Showing complete disregard and disrespect with others that you have to live with is different. Don't you ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over?

I'm not wrong. It is my opinion. But then you don't respect others opinions do you. 

Respect and Cooperation. If you don't understand what those two words mean maybe you should look them up.

I hope RLC never gets even close to what you want.

Actually RLC has a lot of apartments working with the idea of REAL LIFE. ... Some of them are boing, some are very fun to watch.

I hope, RLC keep up their idea and do not make this apartments lifeless. Teasing only is not usefull. 

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You cannot just put two lesbians in a room and expect them to have sex, in the same way that you cannot put a random straight man and a straight woman in a room and expect them to have sex - there has to be chemistry

It was too daft to reply Ben...:dodgy:

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No soy un fan de traer de vuelta niñas anteriores, además de 2 o 3 que tendría que volver mañana. No puedo entender por qué la gente está deseando volver Lola. ¿Es una cuestión de vida en el pasado. Sería absolutamente sorprendido si ella volvió y tuvimos algo parecido a lo que ocurrió el pasado verano, con ese reparto y las drogas. La otra cosa, que llegó a un punto de anoche, es que el verano pasado la música era constante y más fuerte de lo que era la última noche. sin embargo, Nicole tiene una queja de los vecinos. No creo que la tripulación de Lola podría salirse con la suya en esta ocasión ...

I think the visit by the police was just a coincidence and bad luck. The policeman said it was not the first complaint they received (but who knows, we've never seen police call the door, right?). That is one of the things we have been discussing. And I do not think the cop would invent things.
Another question was that Nicole would throw the cigarette butt so badly that the cop saw her throw the cigarette at her (or worse, that that cigarette shut up to the police themselves when they arrived).
Another unfortunate fact, not to open the door and pretend that they did not know, that made the cops more angry. I know that the girls got very nervous (I understand that the police in Russia or Ukraine, do not act like in Spain) but I repeat, I seemed a clumsiness on the part of the girls. Not a serious fact, but it did not help make the environment as serious as it was.
So, I think it was all a set of bad decisions.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, turkey said:

Yes , I now , I mean with couples der is " love " involved , otherwise they all like each other .

That's just ridiculous. You think that every lesbian in the world is attracted to every other lesbian? Hahahaha

• Upvote 1

B2 UM and only Stella in B1, so very quiet. So I'm gonna make a prediction which will probably be a pile of shite but here goes. 

B1 will invite B2 over tonight for a bit of a do. They've cleaned the apartment this morning, which is fairly unusual. I thought this before Stella has turned up with alcohol by the way...

I don't think B2 would come if a new girl was arriving at B2, but if she isn't arriving today, because Nicole has left early, they will. 
If she is arriving she'll be jet lagged if history with these girls is anything to go by, and not fancying a party.

However, if the new arrival has been here before, she won't take as long to bed in, and might fancy a meet and greet.

So my prediction, party tonight at B1 with B2 girls including a new 'old' girl, possibly Adele...there you go...::)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 UM y sólo Stella en B1, así que es muy tranquilo. Así que voy a hacer una predicción de lo que probablemente será una pila de mierda, pero aquí va. 

B1 B2 invitará a esta noche para un poco de hacer. Han limpiado el apartamento esta mañana, lo cual es bastante inusual. Pensé que esto antes de Stella ha aparecido con alcohol por cierto ...

No creo B2 vendría si hay una nueva chica llegaba a B2, pero si ella no está llegando hoy en día, debido a Nicole ha salido temprano, lo harán. 
Si ella está llegando ella estará jet lag si la historia de estas chicas es algo que pasar, y no se imaginando una fiesta.

Sin embargo, si la nueva llegada ha estado aquí antes, ella no tiene el tiempo a la cama, y podría apetece un conocer y saludar.

Así que mi predicción, el partido de esta noche en B1 B2 con las niñas, incluyendo un nuevo "viejo" chica, posiblemente Adele ... hay que ir ...::)

Your prediction can never be wrong, no one has a magic ball to know the future.
And it is as good as any other. It's your opinion, and I think it's good that you do it (I do not think expressing it hurts anyone).

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Your prediction can never be wrong, no one has a magic ball to know the future.
And it is as good as any other. It's your opinion, and I think it's good that you do it (I do not think expressing it hurts anyone).

It's just a bit of fun to keep the forum ticking along...:biggrin:

Btw. Mia has the black bra on, Lia has the black top...but It'll be easier to tell them apart later, Mia will be the one in the shower and Lia will be the one bating for us pointing directly at cam5...:biggrin:

I thought I'd get the spanish theme going guys. I'm home alone till tomorrow afternoon so I'm gonna watch the girls and get through 10 bottles of San Miguel and a bottle of Rioja, so I might be talking utter shite later....Nothing new there then...:dodgy:

San Miguel...just for my girl...:heart: