Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

With all the money they are making they should have fixed this long time ago. As they say in the UK, "They are taking the piss" :biggrin:

As we say in the US "They are not doing shit" :biggrin:

Edited by happyone
correct the saying
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

With all the money they are making they should have fixed this long time ago. As they say in the UK, "They are taking the piss" :biggrin:

They are in spain. If they hire a craftsman, and they have not set a date for the start of the work in the contract, they wait forever. The craftsmen always make the bigger orders first.

(How long did it take to repair the toilet in the large bathroom!)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the 24 Roses for the lovely Gina must have been from a bloke working for RLC. So they're now UM, so he's come to the apartment and given her a right seeing to...Right now I know why it's UM...:dodgy:

exactly but he couldn't satisfy her so she still in UM mode "Uninterupted Masturbation Mode" which will go on for a while with no disturbance  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Ellos están en España. Si contratan a un artesano, y ellos no han fijado una fecha para el inicio de los trabajos en el contrato, esperan siempre. Los artesanos siempre hacen los pedidos más grandes en primer lugar.

(¿Cuánto tiempo se tarda en reparar el inodoro en el baño grande!)

The toilet is not a matter of not being used, as we could check both in the K & K bath and in the B2 bath, if they are used, but I guess (and it is only supposition) RLC wants to keep some intimacy of the girls and them Will reimendará that those toilets are not used because they are shown in the cameras.

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

exactly but he couldn't satisfy her so she still in UM mode "Uninterupted Masturbation Mode" which will go on for a while with no disturbance  :biggrin:

I'm sure we'll get a chance in the not too distant future to see her in a MM...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It's okay to joke, and make fun of this situation ... I certainly deserve your comments.
But I do not know, if you, you have stopped to think how fucking negative it is for us, that if we want to see what happens, we have to pay twice the same.
I do not know if that, then, would be to take it as a joke.
It's just a reflection that I make myself.