Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

I think the reason that Danaya had the large room is simple : as she leaves the twins go to B2 .

i have a other theory for when danaya leaves but i won't say it until i'm pretty sure ^^' don't want poeple to get their hopes up too soon ^^'

36 minutes ago, turkey said:

I think the reason that Danaya had the large room is simple : as she leaves the twins go to B2 .

They normally rotate up with the longest one there getting the big bed when one leaves. Nicole worked a deal to get it before when Danaya should have had it then.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, wathou said:

I like when poeple use "it's my opinion", fine  if you said it once i wouldn't mind but in the past couples of days you have been going at danaya really hard ... We get it you DON'T LIKE HER ! No need to repeat yourself over and over ...

I don't like irma ( at least this time :X) but i'm not going on a rant against her, i don't see the point and if you have any complain go to the rlc support ?

Irma it's my favorite girl in rlc but have to agree with you,thing are what they are,she its just repeating itself and what she does again,for one side that great but for other feels old and scripted as hell.But still like her a lot.But the truth is..is you don't like the presence or the behave of an girl in rlc better say it,being one time,ten,twenty times..every time you feel like..special in cam caps that is the one of the major rlc sites..that way maybe someone of rlc will ready and see this or that girls is not liked a lot..so will not return..and myself have no wish of more three months of Dana....no thanks!

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

They normally rotate up with the longest one there getting the big bed when one leaves. Nicole worked a deal to get it before when Danaya should have had it then.

Yes , I agree whit that , but the latest time there are so many exceptions !!

Pretty quiet her today, for obvious reasons,  so I've doing a bit of painting guys. Because of my undying love for Nicole she agreed to pose nude for me. I'm gonna post it on here when it's finished but I just need to tweak a couple of bits...:dodgy:

I called it 'Girl with dildo and phone'...:biggrin:

Actually it's called 'The study room' and it's not quite as easy on the eye...:cry:

Got this reply from RLC

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This apartment is unavailable because of issues with electricity. We are working to bring the apartment back online them as soon as possible.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Upvote 3