Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

100% agree.Stella gona be three months almost sure..she eats..sleeps..beyound boring this time(just like Dana).Others that could be staying for full three months are the twins..always on bed,looking to phone..bet that make them big candidates to rlc for three boring months in apartment.

Actually, I wasn't impressed with the twins at first. But, they do have beautiful butts and I've been thanking them recently for sleeping in the nude and giving me some wonderful views of those kitty lips as they slowly change positions. I've always thought that seeing a woman laying on her side or stomach and being able to view her entire crotch was absolute heaven. :-)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga I just got a text mess. from Angel. She is going to come visit you until Danaya's room is empty or until B3 opens. I wasn't suppose to tell you, but thought you might want to know.:angel:

Thanks for the tip off snake, Spose I better brush my teeth and get the body paint out...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you meant Angel wath...:blush:

Gina is yet to treat us...

and I'm thinking gina will be treating us soon by the way she so opened about her monthly  :biggrin: youknow what I'm saying

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for the tip off snake, Spose I better brush my teeth and get the body paint out...:dodgy:

She says no body paint she has had enough of it already. She wants a small feast ate off her belly while she lays there naked.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

and I'm thinking gina will be treating us soon by the way she so opened about her monthly  :biggrin: youknow what I'm saying

I hope you're right. I love the way she is so free with showing her body. I think she's been a positive influence on the twins too. They seem to be "opening up" more. :-)

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Actually, I wasn't impressed with the twins at first. But, they do have beautiful butts and I've been thanking them recently for sleeping in the nude and giving me some wonderful views of those kitty lips as they slowly change positions. I've always thought that seeing a woman laying on her side or stomach and being able to view her entire crotch was absolute heaven. :-)

Can someone throw a bucket of cold water over book here...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Can someone throw a bucket of cold water over book here...:dodgy:

Hey, what can I say? I think a beautiful woman's naked crotch is the most beautiful sight on earth. And, when I have the opportunity to feast on that part of them, I am in heaven. :-) 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

She says no body paint she has had enough of it already. She wants a small feast ate off her belly while she lays there naked.

I think I can manage that. I'd better brush my tongue as well then...:biggrin:

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Agree with you there.

Danaya has taken it very quiet this time. Only two small glasses of wine which she only empty few sips of. We have not seen her dressed as she usually did when she had their periods this time ....

She is Pregnant.  Don't know who the lucky dude is who planted the seed though.

• Upvote 2