Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Now that the worry is over that Angelina was leaving everyone can start wondering who is the next tenant. Will it be a blast from the past, a brand new girl, or a move over from B1?

il y a 5 minutes, JD007 a dit :

Now that the worry is over that Angelina was leaving everyone can start wondering who is the next tenant. Will it be a blast from the past, a brand new girl, or a move over from B1?

You know, everything is possible. But I will decide on the arrival of a new girl, because if the twins came to B2, the bed that Angeelina occupied would be a bit just for space for 2 girls! I think a new one will arrive very soon, and why not Megan ...... we will see that later .

7 minutes ago, winnlove said:

You know, everything is possible. But I will decide on the arrival of a new girl, because if the twins came to B2, the bed that Angeelina occupied would be a bit just for space for 2 girls! I think a new one will arrive very soon, and why not Megan ...... we will see that later .

A new girl would be nice.  These Recycled matters RLC keeps sending their acts are getting Stale.

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A new girl would be nice.  These Recycled matters RLC keeps sending their acts are getting Stale.

The predictability of their patterns night after night becomes more reliable.  That goes for all apartments.  My sub runs out in about two weeks.  It will be much easier not to get sucked in again

il y a 54 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Vous savez, tout est possible. Mais je vais décider de l'arrivée d'une nouvelle fille, parce que si les jumeaux sont venus à B2, le lit qui Angeelina occupé serait un peu juste pour l' espace pour 2 filles! Je pense qu'un nouveau arrivera très bientôt, et pourquoi pas Megan ...... nous verrons cela plus tard.

si une ancienne devait revenir, je suis certain que cela serait "belle"!!! on peut penser ce que l'on veut d'elle, mais pour mettre le feu, c'était la meilleur!!!

If an old one was to come back, I'm sure it would be "belle" !!! We can think what we want of her, but to set fire, it was the best !!!:blush::sleepy:

• Upvote 2

Corbo, tu n'as pas tord à propos de Belle! Elle a quitté B2 le 29Nov 2016. Donc, il aussi possible qu'elle puisse revenir (3 mois de délai minimum pour le visa renouvelé) et effectivement, ce serait le top avec Angelina et Gina, avec les visites des Twins! A voir..

• Upvote 1

happiness tomorrow when angel gets moved in the great room and we get a new girl in so maybe B2 will be more people dear one B1 B1 is the only disappointment to see  good night angel :sleepy::smile: