Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

48 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

belle you still look good

Hey she's still 22 LOL But seriously I had been worried about her weight loss because I love her curvy bum but I was pleased to see her back on the Philadelphia cheese at B1. Maybe she went there tonight in the hope someone wanted to go out and maybe to avoid Gina. That handshake at the door is looking more and more like I don't know you and I don't want to know you - fault on both sides maybe but it seems once again Belle finds herself in the wrong apartment. I'd be surprised if she knows Angel either but it may be interesting if she does.

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

2 Tubs of Philadelphia for Belle, she has nearly devoured the first by the looks.

What, I haven't been watching for the last hour. She stopped that last time when she moved from B1 to B2 and started occasionally running with Jasmin although they usually returned at different times. I think she probably is a decent footballer not just from the knickers but playing keepy-uppy with various things.

35 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

good night belle

Always dangerous assuming Belle's gone to bed - she's an up in the middle of the night girl. I take it she hasn't done anything in B1. Saw another fine display by Irma who is really on form tonight - but not a lot of response form My Belle:heart: sadly.

I propose to my gentlemen friends here that we spruce up our act by changing our vernacular to be more respectfull to the women...

i propose we change the words "bate, masterbate, vibrate, dildo", and others to reflect the same with "tickle, tickles", and others.

i hope Angelina has a tickle tonight, she might sleep better...Lia might need some alone time for a tickle.....maybe XXXX tickles YYYY later...

i propose we change the words "period, strings, pad" and others to "Aunt Flo" and others...

Irma is with Aunt Flo......Michelle maybe cranky, maybe Aunt Flo is near......Aunt Flo is with JayLo.....

i've had my beer & a shot, now i'll tickle, oops sorry tinkle....

WC to the WC....howzzat ?

3 hours ago, West_California said:

I propose to my gentlemen friends here that we spruce up our act by changing our vernacular to be more respectfull to the women...

i propose we change the words "bate, masterbate, vibrate, dildo", and others to reflect the same with "tickle, tickles", and others.

i hope Angelina has a tickle tonight, she might sleep better...Lia might need some alone time for a tickle.....maybe XXXX tickles YYYY later...

i propose we change the words "period, strings, pad" and others to "Aunt Flo" and others...

Irma is with Aunt Flo......Michelle maybe cranky, maybe Aunt Flo is near......Aunt Flo is with JayLo.....

i've had my beer & a shot, now i'll tickle, oops sorry tinkle....

WC to the WC....howzzat ?

It's not going to buy you anything but it's OK to dream!!