Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jasonwils123 said:

call me racist i dont mind but from the thumbnail i thought it was stella sitting on the sofa in B2 for a sec. I was like WTF you still doing in B2 when everyone else is gone:dodgy::dodgy:

That is quite funny 

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

Gina crying while talking in spanish any spanish speaking members could translate ? :X

I missed it, but if someone sends me a video in pm I can try a half-assed translation.

33 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Pixie Belle your star status is dropping. May as well pack it in at 30 days.:dodgy:

It would save me a lot of money but I've got to believe that she will pick up. Unlike a lot of you I believe the Emperor or whoever is running the show in Barcelona does play close attention to what's going on and might well tell Belle to get her act together. At the moment she's the opposite to Anna. With every month Anna got more open.

• Upvote 1

And away from Belle, the B1 girls are dancing and having fun - it's almost as though we have got Opposite Belle. Before she was always where the party was at often leading it, now the party is where she isn't.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is it worth trying to find Vlk or shall I stay focused on the front door for Angel coming in...:biggrin:

If you need it ... It is very brief and as per the description the Twin almost immediately blocks it.