Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Late, like 04:30? Noldus posted in the thread, it'll still be on Replay. Not much to see though, but she licked her fingers and went in a few times

She did move significantly for about a minute otherwise I've seen this dozens of times from her - I call them microbates. I have seen it 4 or 5 times in a night. This was one of the more moving ones but I doubt she orgasmed.

Back to last night so they all rushed out to go to a club with a saxophonist. Ben obviously I am not going to argue with you over this but it you told me before that the Twins or Belle would leave in the middle of the night to go to such a club I would doubt your sanity. Like I said I don't doubt your honesty but it sounds very fishy to me. If these girls go a club, they go to a club to dance. I am just saying that story strikes me as very strange. Smoke filled rooms, beautiful Ukrainian agents, a saxophonist ... sound like a sequel to "The Third Man".

Sure they didn't use sax to replace sex ... ONLY JOKING, BEN.

Obviously it got to Belle though. Maybe it was the end of a particularly long period, and she decided to celebrate. She did have a couple of long stints on the toilet that day.

I am absolutely exhausted trying to catch up with Belle on replay. I've only seen half what she got up to and what I want to see which means apologies to Kitty, the Masha family, all those girls at the 2Ks, Julia, Angel, Gina ... I just don't have time for you. I thought having Replay would save time and my OCD worry - it's just made things worse.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am absolutely exhausted trying to catch up with Belle on replay. I've only seen half what she got up to and what I want to see which means apologies to Kitty, the Masha family, all those girls at the 2Ks, Julia, Angel, Gina ... I just don't have time for you. I thought having Replay would save time and my OCD worry - it's just made things worse.

If there's 1 girl (apart from Belle) you should try and catch today BB it's Gina....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She did move significantly for about a minute otherwise I've seen this dozens of times from her - I call them microbates. I have seen it 4 or 5 times in a night. This was one of the more moving ones but I doubt she orgasmed.

Back to last night so they all rushed out to go to a club with a saxophonist. Ben obviously I am not going to argue with you over this but it you told me before that the Twins or Belle would leave in the middle of the night to go to such a club I would doubt your sanity. Like I said I don't doubt your honesty but it sounds very fishy to me. If these girls go a club, they go to a club to dance. I am just saying that story strikes me as very strange. Smoke filled rooms, beautiful Ukrainian agents, a saxophonist ... sound like a sequel to "The Third Man".

Sure they didn't use sax to replace sex ... ONLY JOKING, BEN.

Obviously it got to Belle though. Maybe it was the end of a particularly long period, and she decided to celebrate. She did have a couple of long stints on the toilet that day.

I don't know if they all went to the same place. Irma definitely spoke about someone playing saxophone when they got back. I'm not too fussed either way, she gave a great show this afternoon bating with her fingers rather than her toy and she sucked them clean afterwards. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Undercover doesn't count...:dodgy:

A bate without orgasm doesn't really count and I can't say we have a definite here like I said that kind of little jerking rubbing under the sheets happened a lot with her even when she was sharing a bed.

I hope they get back soon because I may fall asleep waiting. I'm already too tired to watch any more Replay.

Just now, Benfold said:

I don't know if they all went to the same place. Irma definitely spoke about someone playing saxophone when they got back. I'm not too fussed either way, she gave a great show this afternoon bating with her fingers rather than her toy and she sucked them clean afterwards. 

It could have been a coincidence but they all pretty much went out and arrived at the same time, and it was quite an unexpected time so I rest my case, m'lud (it really is spelt like that!). I would think Belle would probably be more likely to spend the evening with Irma and Alex if they were indeed separated.

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

OT:  

for all people like to know how a honest (swinger like) party can look like ... https://voyeur-house.tv/realm5 .... but be warned ... there are also guys present and sex is only posible but not likely. ... :)

guess VHTV is stealing all the reallife talent-everyone always has swinger sex parties with both males and females in their house or apartment :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

guess VHTV is stealing all the reallife talent-everyone always has swinger sex parties with both males and females in their house or apartment :dodgy:

OMG the openness of it all over there :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

High Happy. Thought I was the only one here!..I'm watching Angel doing nothing right now, but it's better than VHTV real life swingers sex parties...IMHO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1