Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

However, perhaps it is possible that she wasn't aware that what she did on VH was being recorded and shared on CC and perhaps she did get upset and leave for that reason. You don't have to register to view the forums here. Perhaps, that was the firat time she had seen that. 

I don't think so, but it seems at least possible, no?

I'm pretty sure she's read these forums in the past. Probably not nearly as much as Alex and Lina do. But I would think she's seen this.

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

maybe she is not happy to see all this pics of her during the sex

I doubt that is it. They've recorded themselves having sex with a phone and played it back. I don't see why she would be upset by a few pics.

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

in my opinion vh need to block the access to camcaps for the vh tenants,i am not sure boobie will be happy to see all pics of her soon here and everywhere on the web...

Nah censorship should never be an option. Strongly against it

Just now, heineken said:

I doubt that is it. They've recorded themselves having sex with a phone and played it back. I don't see why she would be upset by a few pics.

i am not sure of that,there is videos and pics everywhere on the web of her fucking with vlad,i am not sure her parents will be happy with that if one day they see that