Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TY Amy.  Be advised, I have never tried to contact, look for, talk to, or even have an interest in any participant in any cam site.  My wife and I are voyeurs and into soft swing only.  So I know where you are coming from.  I see way, way too many individuals get themselves emotionally involved with these people and I can't figure out why.  People, this is entertainment, pure and simple and only!

• Upvote 5

True enough!  But I doubt they'll be contacting a middle aged couple outta Detroit.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, indeed. Me either. I have no interest in contacting any of them. If they contacted me, that's a whole other thing. 

Sveta & Vlad are no longer participants of Voyeur House TV. This was caused by the social stalking by some users of this forum and one external resource. This lead to unwanted aftermath, and guys had to leave. 

It is possible for them to return back in one month or so, we will give additional update on that.

This apartment will get new participants soon. Casting is ongoing.

17 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sveta & Vlad are no longer participants of Voyeur House TV. This was caused by the social stalking by some users of this forum and one external resource. This lead to unwanted aftermath, and guys had to leave. 

It is possible for them to return back in one month or so, we will give additional update on that.

This apartment will get new participants soon. Casting is ongoing.

Yes social stalking is really bad. I dont get these guys doing it. Please support them if they may run in further troubles. They entertained us and now we have to support them in this bad times they are going through.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes social stalking is really bad. I dont get these guys doing it. Please support them if they may run in further troubles. They entertained us and now we have to support them in this bad times they are going through.

let us know if we can do anything to support them. they are awesome!!!!

• Upvote 3

Just because some users know the local language of the tenants,they feel proud in disclosing all the personal info. Bunch of losers. 

I understand now why RLC bans the local ip's of the apartment area. It makes perfect sense.It might happen here too.

Thank you Sveta and Vlad.

• Upvote 2