Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes social stalking is really bad. I dont get these guys doing it. Please support them if they may run in further troubles. They entertained us and now we have to support them in this bad times they are going through.

That's why it is stressed in the Rules not to share any Personal Information about Tenants or any Social Media Accounts that they have. This also includes any Pictures or Videos from such Sites. 

The outcome of such happenings sometimes incur situations of Tenants leaving the Project and/or they'll shut down all their Social Media Accounts or make them Private.  

If you have any information of anything about the Tenants Outside the Apartments Confines it's best to just to keep it for yourself and not Publicly Broadcast any findings.

• Upvote 2

@peogeoWhat are these employers? What do you mean exactly?? If you heard a piece of conversation and made their own conclusions, it's your problem. And no need to discuss so much personal information. Money relatability in full size. And if you have not heard this piece of conversation, no need to slander innocent employers. Share with you personal life, and you are so rude and cruel attitude. Sorry. This will lead to the departure of your favorite participants, as was the case with sveta&vlad

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry to hear this. A couple of idiots had to ruin it for the rest of us. Sveta and Vlad were great participants here and I wish them nothing but the best of luck in the future. Maybe we'll see them back one day, but I don't blame them if they don't come back.

I hope that the morons that stalk any participant on any voyeur site realizes that there won't be sites like this for our entertainment if they continue doing what they're doing.

• Upvote 2

I want to tell that i don't do anythink out of this forum to S&V/ I knew their FB (i even has a common friend with Vlad), but i don't post it. I know the adresses of the appartments, but i don't post it. I don't do this, because i don't has anythink to S&V., N&J, ..... I just don't want some Ukranian to take a lot of money from offshore company registered in the Seychelles and to gave a litle part of it to Bulgarqns and not pay any taxes or national inshuranses. I didn't like when he kick them from the appartments when he dicide I'm not happy that we lose Sveta, but i'm more happy that VH and Alex lose their №1.

2 minutes ago, peogeo said:

I want to tell that i don't do anythink out of this forum to S&V/ I knew their FB (i even has a common friend with Vlad), but i don't post it. I know the adresses of the appartments, but i don't post it. I don't do this, because i don't has anythink to S&V., N&J, ..... I just don't want some Ukranian to take a lot of money from offshore company registered in the Seychelles and to gave a litle part of it to Bulgarqns and not pay any taxes or national inshuranses. I didn't like when he kick them from the appartments when he dicide I'm not happy that we lose Sveta, but i'm more happy that VH and Alex lose their №1.

And I think your just a troll whos boasts with shit and  shoves his weight around here... You must be the tax police of Bulgaria *lol* ::)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...