Mika & Layne

2 minutos atrás, Russ disse:

Eles precisam convidar Blondie mais vezes  :biggrin:

I believe that after reading what was posted here, so soon it does not come back from them.
Nor am I believing that this has given so much cloth to fist. Aliais gave was an entire "suit".::)

Well i was going through the timeline again and i found that Layne fucked Blondie from 2:00 - 2:33 undercover. Mika was missing.She came back at 2:34 and he stopped fucking blondie and fucked Mika.

Guess Everyone Missed that !!

-2017-mar-13-002.jpg

-2017-mar-13-001.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

Bem, eu estava passando pela linha do tempo novamente e eu achei que Layne fodido Blondie de 2:00 - 2:33 undercover. Mika estava desaparecida. Ela voltou às 2:34 e ele parou o blondie e fodeu Mika.

Guess todos Desatualizados que !!

-2017-mar-13-002.jpg

-2017-mar-13-001.jpg

They just started and when Mika was finally lying down she joined them. Nothing "hidden" there. If we add on the scale Mika had more of Layne than the blonde. And I'm not adding to what we just saw.

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn waiting at the airport for my flight and cant watch. But I am really happy they all fun together. And again I dont care at all that they are married. All that counts is they love and trust each other.

Have a good flight !! Your tweet is on the main page too,

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or maybe they're open enough to define their own boundaries instead of living by someone else's idea of what they only think is moral. 

I think that's cop-out reasoning people to use for purposely not wanting to conform to society's unwritten rules.

Maybe this is an extreme example, but why not commit crimes?  Why not use a Robin Hood mentality to steal from the rich to give to the poor (aka being a Liberal). :)  SInce we're talking about "moral" expectations....

• Upvote 1

And I think people who have to conform to society's rules are people who can't think for themselves, and those who judge others because they don't want to conform are salty because they don't have to told how to live their life.

And the crime example does not fit within the context of the issue. Having an open marriage is not a crime. Stealing is. There's the difference.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

E eu acho que as pessoas que têm de se conformar às regras da sociedade são pessoas que não conseguem pensar por si mesmas.

E o exemplo do crime não se enquadra no contexto da questão. Ter um casamento aberto não é um crime. Roubar é. Há a diferença.

Well, it's almost 16 o'clock already, What are the chances of us getting lucky and her staying another day? It would be something really unattainable in online audience spots. Hard to beat.

Although divided opnions here, can we have this hope?
:biggrin: