Mika & Layne

10 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I really wonder how does Mika accept this.. She is never jealous, she lets him do whatever he wants. I think she helps him with his process to get any girls at home.. 

During the first threesome with Nathalie, Mika was naked and was trying to get another guy to fuck her, too.

It would have been a foursome, but the guy was a bitch and punked out. So, it ended up just being a threesome. I think that she can play with others as well in their relationship.

1 hour ago, Hyperb76 said:

During the first threesome with Nathalie, Mika was naked and was trying to get another guy to fuck her, too.

It would have been a foursome, but the guy was a bitch and punked out. So, it ended up just being a threesome. I think that she can play with others as well in their relationship.

Does that make any of the girls bitches for not wanting to fuck Layne?

It doesn't make him or anyone bad for not wanting to fuck in these apartments, especially when they're cameras involved. Not everybody is comfortable with that sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Misc shows up and it's a like someone let out a balloon in the thread. Everybody knows what you meant Hyper. The guy chickened out. It doesn't make everyone one who doesn't want to have sex with them a bitch, it just makes him a bitch. FFS!

I don't know why misc sometimes takes things so serious instead of just having fun with is talking nonsense :biggrin: I mean sometimes he makes really good points which are quite fun reading.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know why misc sometimes takes things so serious instead of just having fun with is talking nonsense :biggrin: I mean sometimes he makes really good points which are quite fun reading.

I don't come here to be fun or to have fun. I come here to express my opinions only. It's up to people to agree or disagree. That is all. And I hate hypocritical shit being spewed at the tenants and the guests.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't come here to be fun or to have fun. I come here to express my opinions only. It's up to people to agree or disagree. That is all. And I hate hypocritical shit being spewed at the tenants and the guests.

Well ok I guess that's the big difference between you and the rest of us. Personally I won't come here any longer when it was no fun. It's a forum not a news site. It's normal and good that hypocritical shit is talked in here:biggrin:

I find Mika and Layne's apartment quite unpredictable. You just never know who Mika and Layne are about to entice into their bed (I think Mika is bi-sexual) and I find this couple very erotic. Just wish I could afford to subscribe to be able to watch the bedroom action!!

• Upvote 1