Mika & Layne

Sincerely, it is intriguing, but I don't understand the relationship that Mika and Layne. One thing is that Mika will give Layne freedom with the girls, because you would if she could also, but they are several times already which starts talking or sometimes appears in the living room to see that it is happening... think she allows it because he knows but she would lose to Layne forever, not because she wants to. Still, I suppose that some or many are friends of Mika... but however come into the game of seduction of Layne? What kind of friends are? Just better to not have enemy Mika!

19 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sincerely, it is intriguing, but I don't understand the relationship that Mika and Layne. One thing is that Mika will give Layne freedom with the girls, because you would if she could also, but they are several times already which starts talking or sometimes appears in the living room to see that it is happening... think she allows it because he knows but she would lose to Layne forever, not because she wants to. Still, I suppose that some or many are friends of Mika... but however come into the game of seduction of Layne? What kind of friends are? Just better to not have enemy Mika!

If you follow Mika and Layne from the beginning you would know that they are swingers. Also the reason mika doesn't join in the action anymore like use to. Is becuase she is pregnant. I suggest you follow them on Twitter and you would get info on them that you would not get here.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

Si sigue Mika y Layne de la Biging usted sabe que son los swingers. Mika también la razón no se une a la acción más como el uso de. Es becuase que está embarazada. Le sugiero que los sigue en Twitter y se podrían obtener información sobre ellos que usted no llegar hasta aquí.

Up to there and get friend! I know that they are swingers and I know that Mika is pregnant despite the fact that I do not follow them on Twitter I find around here, but I fixed me in their reactions and non-normal swingers couple. I return it to explain, they are a pair of swingers by mutual agreement but I think that is because if Mika no le da that freedom to Layne, simply lost it forever and now it is still worse, since she is pregnant. Also I have not seen to Mika still with the same dedication that puts Layne for sharing. Is your child going to grow seeing how his father tries to fuck any girl?

going back to last nights farce with the lady guest, Layne had her locked in his embrace, massaging her back (and lower back) with her moaning quietly, and kept his trousers on!! Same as the night before. Unless there is some logical explanation for this, I find it all rather strange. Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, binocular said:

going back to last nights farce with the lady guest, Layne had her locked in his embrace, massaging her back (and lower back) with her moaning quietly, and kept his trousers on!! Same as the night before. Unless there is some logical explanation for this, I find it all rather strange. Just my opinion.

It is extremely hard to know what he is thinking --Who is this girl to them and has he ever been turned down before--He has always been the king stud on vh imo--does he ever give up or will he try again everytime she is there