Mika & Layne

louiej, I am very reluctant to use this phrase with regard to Layne's nocturnal actions with this particular (shy) young lady, but it could amount to his grooming her into a swinger relationship. If I have offended anyone on here (including Layne) with my comments then I will withdraw them and apologise immediately.

My two cents:  Methinks guest-girl gets hot AND bothered by Layne's caresses.  She was saying no to possibly getting penetrated the first night, and was OK with some petting.  Last night was a bit different, although things did not progress any further.  The movement of her legs, sometimes sporadic, others in some slow cadence, gives it away about what is happening in her sensory receptors.  She is helping herself get wet and aroused.  It may take a couple more attempts, possibly Mika showing up and cuddling as well to provide assurances she might be OK with this, but if guest-girl keeps showing at the apartment, consider it fait-accompli...

16 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

He has the green light from Mika. So he was planing to fuck the lady guest. This is the whole situation..

I don't quite understand the agreement between Mika and Layne, but I'm aware of the fact that Layne has not fucked any of all the visiting 12 girls but Natalie once, more than 7 weeks ago. I am not so sure this behaviour will change.

Edited by beardman
Not 8 but 12 girls
  • Upvote 1