Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, koshxxx said:

Well i guess she has a kinky side in her then. Collars usually mean then want to be controlled. She is a submissive. 

Well if she's being submissive, and Layne wants to give it to her, and she keeps stopping him, i don't know the meaning of submissive is

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She might just be full of shit. One of those cock tease types that only wants to lead on but not go through with anything. 

Well thats pretty stupid of her, she do that with the wrong asshole some time and get herself in real trouble

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My balls hurt. I can't take it anymore. Ash, how are your balls doing? 

Lolol, My balls would be sore probably if i had a pair, but honestly, Layne  doesn't really do anything for me, i would like to see her get nailed though, if Layne could give her an orgasm it would be worth it watching  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't have any patience when it comes to sex. I get horny and it on, made rush to the good stuff asap. I don't get how this is enjoyable for either of them. Way to mental for my taste. I prefer raw energy unleashed in an ever increasing rhythm and beat until climax can no longer be avoided. Sorry, but this is namby pamby.  

Of course!  Obviously he's ready to go, this stupid shit she's pulling is n't normal. Whats to think about, i'm horny, you're horny, go for it! Thats a real dumb thing she's doing, some guys wouldn't take well to that, and she may do this with the wrong asshole some day

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, lucky19300 said:

ahora en chaturbate a endurecerse, ella realmente lo quiere!

Clear that she wants it... has become nasty when seen in first plane to Mika sucking dick, now the problem is that when Layne was it going to fuck, because she said it clearly Da Da Da!, Layne has a condom and has lowered her blow erection! What I don't understand is why does not keeps trying it... that he fuck her without a condom, but this cannot nor end so go!