Mika & Layne

56 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Why do I never hear any bitching from amy or jabbath about this girl hiding from the cameras ? Arnt we paying to see all activities in this house regardless who the participants are? yea right.......

Because shes only there for a short time. Thats what you understand under a guest. She never stayed a week or longer. Its funny how you try now in all topics to justify what Hide-i does. Wont work though :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Why do I never hear any bitching from amy or jabbath about this girl hiding from the cameras ? Arnt we paying to see all activities in this house regardless who the participants are? yea right.......

The two situations are incompatible, but it is not worth arguing, you want to take your point, no matter what it costs

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

You know what I think? I think you take this all way too serious.

I just watch Ashley and enjoy her, nothing can take this away from me.

I simply don't care about all the bitching about her. Simple as that.

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Layne has already expressed on here his desire for her and that he will keep on trying

His trying isn't very convincing then. It looks like a fake. If not, she would know by now his intentions and evade him, She doesn't. As soon Layne tells us she being his sister all interest of watchers would evaporate. That is not in their (Layne and Mika) interest; they need the money very badly.

4 minutes ago, beardman said:

His trying isn't very convincing then. It looks like a fake. If not, she would know by now his intentions and evade him, She doesn't. As soon Layne tells us she being his sister all interest of watchers would evaporate. That is not in their (Layne and Mika) interest; they need the money very badly.

So you think this girl is really his sister and they are hiding it?

19 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You know what I think? I think you take this all way too serious.

I just watch Ashley and enjoy her, nothing can take this away from me.

I simply don't care about all the bitching about her. Simple as that.

That is fine for you but I don't enjoy anything about her --and this comment wasn't just about her

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because shes only there for a short time. Thats what you understand under a guest. She never stayed a week or longer. Its funny how you try now in all topics to justify what Hide-i does. Wont work though :biggrin:

It is already a matter of record your extremely one sided attacks on Ashley --Why would I have to justify what she does--There is nothing wrong at all with what she did during her first day as member of the project

Just now, sr71gn said:

It is already a matter of record your extremely one sided attacks on Ashley --Why would I have to justify what she does--There is nothing wrong at all with what she did during her first day as member of the project

Speaking of one sided attacks. Who else is there on VH wiht that behaviour I should attack?????? Its getting really ridiculous by now.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Speaking of one sided attacks. Who else is there on VH wiht that behaviour I should attack?????? Its getting really ridiculous by now.

Are you still making a list --and checking it twice? Are you going to post it every day-week-month? haha---The only thing ridiculous is your obsession with such petty crap--You might compare the behavior of absolutely new people's actions with Ashley --There are no new people to compare with--well I guess teya was pulling some numbers when she hit the site