Mika & Layne

We don't need to see anymore of Dasha and Demid. As long as they remained together they would remain just as boring as they were when they were on RLC. If the two of them broke up and Dasha could get with other guys I'd say bring her on if she was interested but I'd bet money she no longer has any interest in being on camera.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, thedbear said:

I just note that we had the same resistance here over Anna and Alex (ex-vv). See what you are today.
D and D were heavily pruned by RLC and oriented to their "hot" moments and cover them up on balconies. I remember how Dasha started there and how soon she then "moved" to the balcony.
I also note that those who started effectively in the practice of visitors and "parties" were them. And there were many to be a reference in increasing.

If there is the possibility (remote or not) of them integrate into the project and if so, without the false morals of RLC we can have gains here instead of damages. Staff for this they have. Better than we got in Maria for the moment.

Worse than J & L I'm sure it will not be.:cool:

As much I like Dasha(well old Dasha)i Just can't stand Demid,don't know an single person that liked the dude in Rlc..Dasha was so fun,open and wild..then she basicaly become..him..close minded,bored,and even shy to cams.Would like to have Dasha in VH..but NEVER Demid.So if they are togheter I wish they don't bring they bad rituals to VH.

1 hour ago, Layne said:

how much?

Dude...we don't want Demid in VH!Old Dasha fine..Demid Nop!They are everything that is bad in cam sites.They hide and hide and hide,They do intimacy under blankets alll the time.VH doesn't need residents like those.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

We don't need to see anymore of Dasha and Demid. As long as they remained together they would remain just as boring as they were when they were on RLC. If the two of them broke up and Dasha could get with other guys I'd say bring her on if she was interested but I'd bet money she no longer has any interest in being on camera.

Couldn't agree more,but have the feeling layne isn't being totaly honest with us...looks to much coincidence to me.Also Gess he doesn't mind that people doesn't like Demid and considers the couple one of the worst in Rlc.That type of beyavour they had for more than an year won't be acept for long time in VH,and thank god for that!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

on the subject of d & d. i wonder ; did they leave because they were tired of the cam life? because they broke up? because rlc finally got tired of carrying them while they did nothing? just curious.

Seems it's because they broke up or got tired,because if they did the same thing for more than an year and rlc never did nothing don't see them acting now..they always seem protected by them.Can only imagine the amount of complains Rlc had because of the balcony hidding and all the rest.A lot other couples didn't last even six months and were sent out for good..glad they are gone,specialy Demid.Dasha sadly it's her partner(or was).Cams and Demid don't match.Balconys without cams and blankets in bed totaly match Demid and "new" Dasha.

13 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As I emphasized before, who started to draw attention there at the beginning was just Dasha. Demit came into the game much later. And after this both were "oriented" in their special moments to the balconies. .

If it were possible in this way as some point out the composition only with it, in a style say similar to the dismay that was recently the resumption of Vanessa (roommates), I believe that we would have gained in this.

I followed these movements closely and for a long time to that unhappy blind spot to understand that there would come much more of the simple "making smoke".
And the "suspicious" and "most significant" "movements" have always been mostly Dasha.

Return this without this "flawed" detail and think we would have surprises (?) About them.
If Demit were incorporated into the package, too.

I take as an example the conduct of Katia and Ruslan in their passage in RLC and that preceded them and how they behaved later in VV where I did not follow it onn line and yes only by videos obtained on the net about.

Unfortunately here in VH they did not match as expected and left the project at its inception.