Mika & Layne

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

rlc should have a lot of money since they charge a fortune to members so they can treat them like shit & then ban & block them. their cam quality is much better. their treatment of viewers sucks. i wouldn't piss in rlc management's mouth if they were on fire. 

Indeed,and you can join that the half dozen completely dead apartments that they have,and the barca houses that becomed an pure joke were nothing but tease happens and the girls go have te fun outside,and also that becomes an habit that guest covered cams everytime They feel like.

• Upvote 2

And STILL not an single word Regard Mika..she it's still months away of having the baby..will this house be up just with Layne some hours in the house!?VH should explaine their clients what it's going on,Layne with this show he doesn't cair.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but not since and the last time he got close after eating her out she wept and stopped it. Nothing since. With Mika gone and ratings low you never know what can happen.

I agree, after moka gets pregnant it seems like natalie did not want anything else with layne, this apartment had a future with parties before mika was pregnant, now she's dead

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but not since and the last time he got close after eating her out she wept and stopped it. Nothing since. With Mika gone and ratings low you never know what can happen.

I agree, after mika gets pregnant it seems like natalie did not want anything else with layne, this apartment had a future with parties before mika was pregnant, now she's dead

• Upvote 1