Mika & Layne

i was married & divorced twice before my current marriage. i was raised to think that you were supposed to get married & have kids or there was something wrong with you. i did not learn the truth until i was in my 20's. my brother was married to an evil bitch who made his life miserable. when he found a girlfriend that he could actually have fun with instead of putting up with her treating him like a subhuman & she found out about it she spent the mortgage $ on a lawyer so that she could fuck him out of everything without regard to the fact that by not giving a shit about anything else but screwing him that she was ruining her own & her son's future by her actions. if he or i would have been happier marrying a guy, trans, or a poyamorous life style and that resulted in happiness then that's what should happen. the only thing throwing a wrench in the works of other kinds of marriages is the fact that we continue to argue about it instead of accepting ourselves & others for who we are and allowing us to do what makes us happy . all of society benefits when people are happy. we can find ways to take care of the legallities by communication & compromise & respect of one another. and layne's & anyone elses life is their own business & as long as it doesn't hurt me it's fine!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Was talking about the Barcelona apartments.To me the only worthy houses in rlc(that something happens daily and it's not an place were days and days go without nothing special)are..Martina and Alberto,kitty and smith,Taya and will(Olivia and nick are always on fire)and top of them masha and Sasha.They rest some are teases after teases houses,others are dead an cemetery,and others some of the girls are always on "trip".On top of that we have to put the horrible treatment of Rlc to their clients,the maintenances to let residents fuc& of line and some things that should be free(replay etc)that are paid as gold...

The barca apartments are certanly not worth watching, neither is Kami&Kristy. Most apartment are deader than a grave, but there are a few good ones.

Taya&Will-Olivia&Nick and Masha&Sasha is equal to VHTV, lots of crazy fucking, but personally too wild for me. My favourites are Martina&Alberto and Linda&Tibot, but also Lana&Robert, Kitty&Smith and Nelly&Bogdan are very good.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The barca apartments are certanly not worth watching, neither is Kami&Kristy. Most apartment are deader than a grave, but there are a few good ones.

Taya&Will-Olivia&Nick and Masha&Sasha is equal to VHTV, lots of crazy fucking, but personally too wild for me. My favourites are Martina&Alberto and Linda&Tibot, but also Lana&Robert, Kitty&Smith and Nelly&Bogdan are very good.

You left out Leora

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Of all of that only nelly and bogdan don't find interisting to watch,i mean an couple years ago i like to watch them but now i feel i seen everything of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

How sad that Layne place it's so boring that he only have coments because we talking about other(more interesting)things hehe.

Do you think you're fun and entertaining? We have an offer for you! Just tell us what are you doing on a daily basis, attach some portfolio (photos, sex videos, etc), and we could connect you to VHTV! (* if we like you)

</irony>

I don't give a damn about comments anymore. I'm too tired last weeks because of the thing that we're doing on my work. I'm upset that the girl left yesterday  (I haven't seen her for 2.5 years, and last time we were having fun was the foursome with my ex wife, this girl and her twin sister). 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Layne said:

Do you think you're fun and entertaining? We have an offer for you! Just tell us what are you doing on a daily basis, attach some portfolio (photos, sex videos, etc), and we could connect you to VHTV! (* if we like you)

</irony>

I don't give a damn about comments anymore. I'm too tired last weeks because of the thing that we're doing on my work. I'm upset that the girl left yesterday  (I haven't seen her for 2.5 years, and last time we were having fun was the foursome with my ex wife, this girl and her twin sister). 

You tell him Layne!