Mika & Layne

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Layne my friend can you please tell Anna and Alex what kind of transparent curtain you use in your other appartement and where to get it? So this guys can replace there curtain too. Thanks...:biggrin: You know they have often problems with people hiding behind it lately 

Totaly agree,westerday happened again,that guest and the new girl have an thing for use the shower curtain..and the blankets..but don't see something being done,could be wrong but think Annan and Alex are part of VH staff or something..so basicaly they can do what they want in the apartment sadly.Hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 1

Layne hi, Binocular here. A while back you and Mika had a group of friends visiting, and there were a couple of sexy lesbians which you massaged and fondled. Please forgive me for asking, but is there any chance that they may return any time soon? congratulations with the forthcoming baby by the way.

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good to hear that! An off limits sister living with you would have been a problem. So, how do you and Mike keep her quiet with the parents? Just tell me to fuck off if I'm getting too personal. ?

Blackmailing ;)

9 hours ago, binocular said:

Layne hi, Binocular here. A while back you and Mika had a group of friends visiting, and there were a couple of sexy lesbians which you massaged and fondled. Please forgive me for asking, but is there any chance that they may return any time soon? congratulations with the forthcoming baby by the way.

Don't know about "soon", they're travelling

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, and Layne, do you have a favorite Casahot girl?

I don't watch them. Are they really hot?