Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Nack!

I subscribed yesterday, I will try it for one month, to see how it is... I like the real life on RLC, so I'm abit sceptic of swinger couples and fuck maniacs, lol, but I will check it out. The couples here sure are more active and exiting than RLC.

Replay is free, so that is good, and the archives is a smart sollution. RLC is on a witch hunt for people spreading illegal content. On VHTV, who bothers to record and spread content, if VHTV record it for you, and put it in the archive for all subscribers to watch, for free.

There is also a few things I miss on VHTV. The thumbnails at RLC is somewhat essential, so you can see if there is something more exiting going on another place. RLC also has a motion detector, wich is kinda handy.

I am sure you will find some apartments interesting and suitable for your liking.I had subscribed for RLC for 3 months earlier and got bored out of it quickly. B1 and B2 is not for me although i liked Nicole's previous outing.I like Lana-Robert too.

Also,you cannot have any decent conversation at the RLC threads without getting insulted by one 'bully' or the other.People here are more friendly,nice and helpful and are not obsessed with tenants.Most importantly,the management at VH is extremely user-friendly and respond to everyone's queries..:shy:

If you need any help,any questions pls feel free to ask ..:cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Nack!

I subscribed yesterday, I will try it for one month, to see how it is... I like the real life on RLC, so I'm abit sceptic of swinger couples and fuck maniacs, lol, but I will check it out. The couples here sure are more active and exiting than RLC.

Replay is free, so that is good, and the archives is a smart sollution. RLC is on a witch hunt for people spreading illegal content. On VHTV, who bothers to record and spread content, if VHTV record it for you, and put it in the archive for all subscribers to watch, for free.

There is also a few things I miss on VHTV. The thumbnails at RLC is somewhat essential, so you can see if there is something more exiting going on another place. RLC also has a motion detector, wich is kinda handy.

hello ed2. if you run your mouse along the timeline you will see thumbnails pop up. also at some point in the near future they say they are going to have motion detectors. also much of the time the forum people will say something like "sex in livingroom right now" so it won't be hard to catch mostly everything. have fun.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I haven't witnessed it myself, but I've heard a woman was pregnant on RLC once, that couple "left the project" near the end of her pregnancy.

I think minors on cam is illegal. I've seen minors on RLC though (a couple of times actually), but that was probably RLC management just being slow, the steams were cut after 10 or 15 minutes, and it were erased from Replay.

I think it was alina who got pregnant and they had to leave.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

I am sure you will find some apartments interesting and suitable for your liking.I had subscribed for RLC for 3 months earlier and got bored out of it quickly. B1 and B2 is not for me although i liked Nicole's previous outing.I like Lana-Robert too.

Also,you cannot have any decent conversation at the RLC threads without getting insulted by one 'bully' or the other.People here are more friendly,nice and helpful and are not obsessed with tenants.Most importantly,the management at VH is extremely user-friendly and respond to everyone's queries..:shy:

Be forewarned that technical issues ...cameras buffering endlessly, many without night vision and poor positioning are just the beginning of the frustrations on VH.  Then there are actions by certain participants, towels, curtains over cameras.  Knocking cameras out of place, strobe lights that fuck up the cameras, turning out the lights when they know there is no NV...and last but not least. POWER FAILURES!

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Be forewarned that technical issues ...cameras buffering endlessly, many without night vision and poor positioning are just the beginning of the frustrations on VH.  Then there are actions by certain participants, towels, curtains over cameras.  Knocking cameras out of place, strobe lights that fuck up the cameras, turning out the lights when they know there is no NV...and last but not least. POWER FAILURES!

I have never had any issues with buffering.I don't care about the cam positions,most of them are fine.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne and Mika bought an appartement where they will move to with the baby. Most important rule: No minors on cam.

Well kinda gona miss the few good parties they gived us but it's totaly understable that VH doesn't want an baby daily on cam,just don't seem very correct and VH it's in some part an hardcore site.Also think the parents(Mika and lane)Probrably also won't want their baby on cams.

48 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I haven't witnessed it myself, but I've heard a woman was pregnant on RLC once, that couple "left the project" near the end of her pregnancy.

I think minors on cam is illegal. I've seen minors on RLC though (a couple of times actually), but that was probably RLC management just being slow, the steams were cut after 10 or 15 minutes, and it were erased from Replay.

Thanks ed2.Yes we seen babies for an couple times in Rlc but it's an rare thing.Agree that must be ilegal or something.

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Nack!

Well think you Probrably gona like VH,in comparation with the VH of one year or two ago it's very improved,Myself sign up a lot lot time ago and didn't find it good so i didn't renew,but Rlc become so horrible bad in may regards(half dozens houses praticaly dead,two barca house that nothing happens besid teases and teases,all that extras that should be free but are payed)that i tried VH again about almost an year ago and liked it,the advantages over Rlc..MUCH much less teases and no deliver,a lot more activity(but recents months things are going worst in this regard)and basicaly we know residents will delivery.The desavantages over Rlc..it's always full of tecnical problems,cams that don't load,freezing images etc.Ha...VH also almost never is truthful with the dates they give,for exemple if they say..new house opens 1setembre..it will open at least one week later,same regard "tec work" if they say it's gona be off for 2,3hours..then usualy it's off for 6,8hours or more,or even worst an full day and more.But still..VH it's going a lot better than Rlc,almost forget on very important plus of VH..they respect their clients and listen our opinions,complains,complements..Rlc...well they don't give an shit about clients.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, nack said:

You are right about the rlc threads on cc, it is a nightmare! I feel more home at rlcfan, there we are all friends.

Thank you for your kindness!

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hello ed2. if you run your mouse along the timeline you will see thumbnails pop up. also at some point in the near future they say they are going to have motion detectors. also much of the time the forum people will say something like "sex in livingroom right now" so it won't be hard to catch mostly everything. have fun.

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I might agree on your critique on the tecnical side. RLC has better resolution, the sound is terrible, lots of backround noice. The camera placements is good around the beds, couch and showers/baths, but not so good on overall coverage, many blindspots.

On the matter of participants covering or hiding, rlc is worse.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

Totaly agree with you nack.i am still in Rlc also but serious thinking for the time in ages not to renew.As you said that place become boring and the two barca houses basicaly become an total joke.Also can't agree more with you regard the Rlc threats..was in cc for two,three days and already was being insulted a lot(you're an jerk,an fool etc)only because i give my honest opinion(as i always do)basicaly a lot the users(tankfull not all)that are in those threats just don't acept people don't liking an girl or saying anything bad about they act..basicaly a lot of time those posts are just one thing...the girls are wonderful,they are sleeping,they are awake..basicaly it's as boredom as Rlc itself become.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2