Mika & Layne

7 minutes ago, Layne said:

Do you think you're fun and entertaining? We have an offer for you! Just tell us what are you doing on a daily basis, attach some portfolio (photos, sex videos, etc), and we could connect you to VHTV! (* if we like you)

</irony>

I don't give a damn about comments anymore. I'm too tired last weeks because of the thing that we're doing on my work. I'm upset that the girl left yesterday  (I haven't seen her for 2.5 years, and last time we were having fun was the foursome with my ex wife, this girl and her twin sister). 

Not me being payed and staying in an free house of VH...of course residents doing nothing it's boring,now that I am on the subject..congrats for putting again your teya an Stan apartment in bad rep by putting there Dasha......

11 minutes ago, Layne said:

Do you think you're fun and entertaining? We have an offer for you! Just tell us what are you doing on a daily basis, attach some portfolio (photos, sex videos, etc), and we could connect you to VHTV! (* if we like you)

</irony>

I don't give a damn about comments anymore. I'm too tired last weeks because of the thing that we're doing on my work. I'm upset that the girl left yesterday  (I haven't seen her for 2.5 years, and last time we were having fun was the foursome with my ex wife, this girl and her twin sister). 

Hey Layne good to hear from you and very sorry you have so much to work lately. Keep thinking positive :biggrin:

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

It's theirs apartment, man..

Hey, @Layne, we are with you. You are great and everything will be awesome for you!

That we(VH clients pay,by paying VH)that itself gives us all the right to coment everytime we feel like..being bad or good.Gess you re also with the empty new house that just opened with residents always hidding cams..good job.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That we(VH clients pay,by paying VH)that itself gives us all the right to coment everytime we feel like..being bad or good.Gess you re also with the empty new house that just opened with residents always hidding cams..good job.

You're changing your words with every new message, okay. The thing is, none of the participants get the apartment for free. We aren't a charity organization. These Houses are owned/rented and operated either by participants or their managers, and that's who actually pay for them. We do, hovewer, help our participants and managers on starting up the Houses until they get to the point of doing it themselves, which happens pretty fast, by the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You're changing your words with every new message, okay. The thing is, none of the participants get the apartment for free. We aren't a charity organization. These Houses are owned/rented and operated either by participants or their managers, and that's who actually pay for them. We do, hovewer, help our participants and managers on starting up the Houses until they get to the point of doing it themselves, which happens pretty fast, by the way.

What words did i changed!?But are we not free to say what we feel and what we like or dislike in VH?Usualy what i say it's what i see or don't see.For exemple usualy I say good or very good things about Nina and Alan place,of course if don't like things in others house also will say it.Do you want that we never say what we truly think about the houses and residents?Or that we just say good things?again I say I don't dislike Layne at all or Mika,but can't say the house it's fun to watch recently times because didn't see nothing fun in it or entertaining to watch.Think I am free to have my opinions and tastes.

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

@ze81 f you hate VH and RLC so much why do you spend so much time watching them? I am not attacking you I just want to know why you are still watching?

Were did you saw me saying that i hate VH please tell me.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What words did i changed!?But are we not free to say what we feel and what we like or dislike in VH?Usualy what i say it's what i see or don't see.For exemple usualy I say good or very good things about Nina and Alan place,of course if don't like things in others house also will say it.Do you want that we never say what we truly think about the houses and residents?Or that we just say good things?again I say I don't dislike Layne at all or Mika,but can't say the house it's fun to watch recently times because didn't see nothing fun in it or entertaining to watch.Think I am free to have my opinions and tastes.

Nobody disputes the right to express any opinion or discuss anything. We have the same rights here as you do, so i fully agree with you. Basically, only negative feedback makes us work better. Nobody says anything if product works, you know :)