Mika & Layne

15 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, the same old story. While Mika is focussing on her pregnancy, Layne is just living 'the dream': playing the guitar, drink, smoke and fuck other girls...

What a strange (or fucked up) relationship these have, poor Mika, stability would probably be good during pregnancy, but this husband of hers seem to be more interested in going after other women than caring for his pregnant wife.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

What a strange (or fucked up) relationship these have, poor Mika, stability would probably be good during pregnancy, but this husband of hers seem to be more interested in going after other women than caring for his pregnant wife.

Read Twitter. Mika just dont want to fuck other guys right now, bt shes totally cool with that and has equal rights.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

Read Twitter. Mika just dont want to fuck other guys right now, bt shes totally cool with that and has equal rights.

I have seen it, she said she can fuck others too, she just don't want to right now.

I still kinda feel Mika is getting used, wether she understands it herself, or not. Well, they might have an open relationship, he might have gotten her to believe that, but it seems very one sided. Open couples might fuck others once in a while, but it is still the partner being the most important, whom they love. Being more interested in going after other women than caring for his pregnant wife, it has little to do with an open relationship.

I don't like that at all, so I won't watch it, and I will not comment further.

Sorry, if I judge too hars, but it is my view!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, sure! Funny how she never fucked any other guy since they moved in. Here's a question to ponder. Does Layne pay his mistresses their cut of the extra VH money he gets from their services or does he fuck them and take all of the money too? I see naive girls getting taken advantage of. 

I don't quite get why there would be a need for Layne to discuss what money he may make from Vhtv for visiting people, would you expect the same from all other participants to discuss what money they make from parties and to distribute money to them for helping to boost view's. I think all Layne is doing is having fun with people visiting and is fully supported by Mika. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ja sicher! Lustig, wie sie gefickt nie anderen Kerl da sie bewegte. Hier ist eine Frage nachzudenken. Hat Layne seine Mätressen ihren Schnitt der Extra VH Geld bezahlen, die er von ihren Leistungen bekommt oder er sie nicht ficken und auch all das Geld nehmen? Ich sehe naive Mädchen in Anspruch genommen zu werden. 

I find mika makes a happy impression when she is there. How to co-operate as a couple is only the affair of the two partners. External it is, in my opinion, not to criticize their way of life.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I'm trying to catch up here, i see Red dropped in for her bi-monthly dose of Layne juice. I guess he needs to get it all out of his system before Mika has the child. 

Layne is well known around here from his RLC days. He was never mean to people, and was friendly to us. Mika is a fine person. She has always been kind, and never nasty to others.

They can do what they want. I don't think either of them are malevolent.

That's good enough for me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, sure! Funny how she never fucked any other guy since they moved in. Here's a question to ponder. Does Layne pay his mistresses their cut of the extra VH money he gets from their services or does he fuck them and take all of the money too? I see naive girls getting taken advantage of. 

These mistresses are so hot for him, they might be paying him for his services. He's one of the better lovers on these sites. He could at least take them out for dinner or something, no ,they comeover and he hits them with his boomstick!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Layne is well known around here from his RLC days. He was never mean to people, and was friendly to us. Mika is a fine person. She has always been kind, and never nasty to others.

They can do what they want. I don't think either of them are malevolent.

That's good enough for me.

Mika seems like a sweetheart. Very kind ands gentle. Someone put a pic up of her the other day and she looked beautiful! I always wonder if Layne would have a problem is she bought a hot guy over, and they made out for hours on the sofa, then he banged her for a couple of hours, and then gave her oral in the morning as a goodbye present? While he lay in the other room all by hisself? Or is this so called open relationship only open for him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not saying that they are. See what I mean. I say something and it's like a I touched the third rail. They can be the nicest most awesome people in the world, but does that mean no one can be vocal in their disagreement with their lifestyle. Is it unimaginable that someone could voice that opinion here? I guess so. I find that interesting and I think that they is a reason for it, I just can't quite put my finger on it and give it a name.

Mostly everyone on here, guys, would love to have the option of a lifestyle like Laynes, not saying all would do it, so they not gonna criticize him too much. Some of them do, I wouldn't  like it when he out in the LV seducing them, and kissing them, and sweet talking them etc etc. If i had this arrangement with my Guy, she would come over, wham bam thank you maam, and then back out of my house, don't let the door hit you in the ass, and definately no sleeping overnight in his arms, thats never gonna happen!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well Mika tweeted the other day that their relationship was an equal opportunity open relationship and she is free to fuck guys, she just doesn't feel like it while she's pregnant with Layne's child. I find it interesting though that she never did it the whole time they have been in VH and never on RLC that I'm aware of. So, that senerio you so eloquently described has never been tested. And until it is, the question of equity will remain. Perhaps their relationship is open, but it would seem that Layne is more equal then Mika. 

I really don't think it will ever be tested because she lets him do it, and i don't believe she's interested in doing it, and he knows that

• Like 1

The way i see it is the only people complaining about this open relationship is the women on this forum and i can understand why. When these 2 first got together in RLC he always came across to me as a cheater even tho i didn't know him at all. He came on here and said she is fine with everything but is she really? we only ever hear anything from him. T he other thing is VH is all about the show so you have to keep in mind it's all about the show.

• Like 1