Mika & Layne

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Maybe this is an extreme example, but why not commit crimes?  Why not use a Robin Hood mentality to steal from the rich to give to the poor (aka being a Liberal). :)  SInce we're talking about "moral" expectations....

Your example is not good. Crimes or steal means wrong someone else.

Swingers does not wrong anyone

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Your example is not good. Crimes or steal means wrong someone else.

Swingers doesnt not wrong anyone

People who believe in the ROBIN HOOD mentality don't consider it stealing.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but its just ridicoulos what people say about open marriages here. Comparing it to crimes... I have no words for that sorry. Open relationships are ok but once you get married you have to stop?? Makes no sense at all.

Let people have fun. Unfortunately there are too many places on earth where people cant express their sexuality how they want to. So who are we to judge them for it?

• Upvote 3

WOW! Okay, wasn't expecting that reaction on here at all. There is a lot of talk about morality, so please tell me, who decides on the morality in these situations? I heard religion mentioned and then discounted, so it can't be God that is being used as a moral compass, so who then? Society? And if so, how would society view our own moral compasses paying for and viewing other people having sex??

Now, I have to admit in having an interest as I am also a swinger and yes, married. There was a statement made to the effect that this was wrong even to swingers, really? Well, I must be wrong also, but I tell you, it feels good to be wrong!

What decisions you make are the product of a life times  information that flows into your brains, that and only that determines whether your moral compass thinks this is right or wrong. But, and its a big but, what you think is immoral, maybe perfectly moral to someone else. This happens in every thought process we make, what we think is a wrong decision other think and know that it was the only decision that could be made.  Whether you are a chef or a soldier, these decisions can directly impact other people.

So long as the people concerned are not being hurt, humiliated (without consent) or deceived AND so long as their is mutual trust, boundaries have been agreed (if any) and that no laws of the country are broken, then people should be free to live their lives in what ever manner they choose.

And what gives us the right to criticize them?

Turning briefly back to religion, which is held up as being the last bastion of morality, The Bible teaches us in John 8:7:

The Woman Caught in Adultery
6They said this to test Him, in order to have a basis for accusing Him. But Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with His finger. 7When they continued to question Him, He straightened up andsaid to them, “Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone at her.” 8And again He bent down and wrote on the ground.…

Or perhaps these quotes would also give you food for thought:

Matthew 7:1
Do not judge, or you will be judged.

Romans 2:1
You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Desculpe, mas é apenas ridicoulos o que as pessoas dizem sobre casamentos abertos aqui. Comparando-o a crimes ... Eu não tenho palavras para que desculpe. Os relacionamentos abertos são aprovados mas uma vez que você começa casado você tem que parar ?? Não faz nenhum sentido.

Deixe as pessoas se divertir. Infelizmente há muitos lugares na terra onde as pessoas não podem expressar sua sexualidade como eles querem. Então, quem somos nós para julgá-los por isso?

I begin to understand now, as some "wars" really begin
  Peace and balance is something that undoubtedly bothers.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry but its just ridicoulos what people say about open marriages here. Comparing it to crimes... I have no words for that sorry. Open relationships are ok but once you get married you have to stop?? Makes no sense at all.

Let people have fun. Unfortunately there are too many places on earth where people cant express their sexuality how they want to. So who are we to judge them for it?

Have you landed yet ?

::)