Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as i said before. i thought she was gay. but she really enjoyed fucking jeka!!!!

When Sara was getting her turn, Raya was watching Sara almost exclusively, she barely looked at Jeka. 

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I was so surprised to see Raya get into the tub alone with jerka and then climb right on top and start fucking him--I'm still not sure if that was before or after when he fucked them both in the bed

It was before.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was before.

I was wondering that myself. That explains why he was able to last more than a minute and a half with them in bed. Raya looked fantastic with her back arched, and her sexy ass pointed straight up, would have loved to see that view from behind, but only jerka , er, Jeka saw that.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

raya & jeka are getting awfully comfortable together!

Capture_2017_04_26_15_38_14_965.png

Capture_2017_04_26_15_38_28_278.png

It's feast or famine with this guy, A few days ago he was laying in bed all by himself, and he looked like he had lost his best friend, then came yesterday, and the shit eatin grin was back, and life was good.

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was wondering that myself. That explains why he was able to last more than a minute and a half with them in bed. Raya looked fantastic with her back arched, and her sexy ass pointed straight up, would have loved to see that view from behind, but only jerka , er, Jeka saw that.

Lol Jerka best typo ever :biggrin:

• Upvote 1