Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for welcoming me back guys. I I've missed you terribly ?. I slept like shit last night over all of this. Blah!  Anyways, I hope VH can forgive me. I do hope that no one stole that footage and hope it fucking vanishes forever. 

What do you say you@Voyeur House TV can we be friends again and start anew? 

How can we say no, welcome back and be our guest anytime. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thx @golfer06 I think you may be right, I think the weekend B team at VH made some bad choices. I hope they learned their lesson.

i'm guessing now that we've seen the whole picture that the b team heard enough to think that if anything happened it wasn't important and th a team may not have even known about it till yesterday. that's when they realised that there could be legal problems . best to keep a really close eye on the forum. someone will allways see something that mostly gets overlooked.

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

How can we say no, welcome back and be our guest anytime. 

Thank you. Let's move on. Now, about that subscription that's about to lapse that I cancelled. Any chance I can renew that as if this never happened? PM me if you don't mind. 

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No way is Raya is gonna take the #1 spot after his lacklkuster performance tonight. If anything Rays is going to try and pull Sara back to her side and probably the other guys and girls they fuck when they aren't here.

I thought their first fuck tonight was fantabulous and he put his load right where it belonged --deep in her vagina--In the second one he had her going but if he would watch the video he would have seen the rhythm angle that was getting her ready to pop--he should watch the game tape haha

• Upvote 2

He needs to go to the gym and get in better shape. He wore himself out. That's why he doesn't last long. Not because of his dick, but because his back gives out, which causes the dick to fail. He knows that he only has so much time to get it done.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, fuck It! Whatever! I know, I'm a hypocrite and my word is shit. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. Truth is, the other sites seriously lack the kind of drama I enjoy here. Blah, blah, blah, once again I freaking overreact to situations that I should learn to just shut up about. Sorry to put you guys and VH through my mental bullshit. I don't fully understand the way VH works, but I think the blame really lies with Stas and Regina. I hope VH learned their lesson! But I don't really see why I should keep from posting here on CC. If anybody can't deal with my crazy life or thinks I'm a troll or whatever horrible thing you can name me, by all means ignore me. 

Anyways, what happened is that Jeka is completely out of shape and wore himself out. What happens is the blood has to supply oxygen to the rest of the body and it caused him to have ED. Then, he started to freak out inside his mind about how fucking tired he was. Then cause Raya wasn't done and doesn't want to be a girl who can't get Jeka off started the hand job and got him going again. With great stress and agony to Jeka. Finally, he just couldn't take it anymore and he lost it completey. Now, he gets to suffer the agony of failure at sex. Wonder if this is the first time this has ever happened. 

Yay, welcome back! Your in depth analysis, and insightful commentary on Jeka losing his hard on couldn't be explained by any of us better than the way you just did! Brilliant! Lol, so happy you came back! It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right?! And we got some juicy drama out the ass too! Perfect timing!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, fuck It! Whatever! I know, I'm a hypocrite and my word is shit. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. Truth is, the other sites seriously lack the kind of drama I enjoy here. Blah, blah, blah, once again I freaking overreact to situations that I should learn to just shut up about. Sorry to put you guys and VH through my mental bullshit. I don't fully understand the way VH works, but I think the blame really lies with Stas and Regina. I hope VH learned their lesson! But I don't really see why I should keep from posting here on CC. If anybody can't deal with my crazy life or thinks I'm a troll or whatever horrible thing you can name me, by all means ignore me. 

Anyways, what happened is that Jeka is completely out of shape and wore himself out. What happens is the blood has to supply oxygen to the rest of the body and it caused him to have ED. Then, he started to freak out inside his mind about how fucking tired he was. Then cause Raya wasn't done and doesn't want to be a girl who can't get Jeka off started the hand job and got him going again. With great stress and agony to Jeka. Finally, he just couldn't take it anymore and he lost it completey. Now, he gets to suffer the agony of failure at sex. Wonder if this is the first time this has ever happened. 

Welcome Back my lady of humor and wisdom. What crazy shit that's what we love about you. You tell it as it is.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He needs to go to the gym and get in better shape. He wore himself out. That's why he doesn't last long. Not because of his dick, but because his back gives out, which causes the dick to fail. He knows that he only has so much time to get it done.

Well I think he evidently has a killer dick and he had no problem blowing her mind on the first one and as I said he almost had her when he changed his rhythm and angle---and he had hardly any break between the two fucks--he made his deposit here as she did her final spasms

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-04-26 21.56.22.png

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I thought their first fuck tonight was fantabulous and he put his load right where it belonged --deep in her vagina--In the second one he had her going but if he would watch the video he would have seen the rhythm angle that was getting her ready to pop--he should watch the game tape haha

How long was it between "episodes"? I hate to do it, but jerka, er Jeka, probably get the benefit of the doubt. There is a recovery time, I don't even bother trying with my guy anymore for a quick,  second romp. After i'm done draining him, he needs sleep when we're finished.

• Upvote 2