Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

For the record Sara has the most spectacular cums of any girl on VHTV and that even includes Iris from VV---I love watching her fuck and cum or when she fingers herself--

do you remember zoe squirting?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

who was or is Zoe?  its not a one time spectacular cum with sara--its every time

zoe was at vv in tver with iris. she was amazing.  she & iris together with lex & jack allways had a lot of sex, nudity & fun. on this site you have layla, amy, rose, silvia, anna, sara, alisa, maria, mika, lena, dina, katie, and now teya, eva, & chloe. vv had zoe & iris & a prayer. yet they carried the site by themselves. you don't know what you missed. she left vv after her boyfriend jack mysteriously left. to my knowledge no one knows why. if zoe & jack came to vh they would push some of these couples right out of the way. i wish they would come here. it would be amazing!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

zoe was at vv in tver with iris. she was amazing.  she & iris together with lex & jack allways had a lot of sex, nudity & fun. on this site you have layla, amy, rose, silvia, anna, sara, alisa, maria, mika, lena, dina, katie, and now teya, eva, & chloe. vv had zoe & iris & a prayer. yet they carried the site by themselves. you don't know what you missed. she left vv after her boyfriend jack mysteriously left. to my knowledge no one knows why. if zoe & jack came to vh they would push some of these couples right out of the way. i wish they would come here. it would be amazing!!!!

Yes I remember that girl now--she just didn't impress me as I always was concentrated on iris--they did a lot of crazy stuff as couples together

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I was thinking the same thing. Jeka doesn't look happy about the puppy.

jeka can find someone better than her. she comes over for like a day & 1/2 and he sits around doing nothing the rest of the time while she probably fucks everything in sight, m or f. what a wuss!

• Upvote 3