Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

5 minutes ago, binocular said:

What's the chances of V-H canceling Jeka's tenancy agreement. Empty flat = zero subscriptions!!

I guess he gets so many views when Sara or Raya visit that he can bear the no views when hes alone.

I think it actually works pretty well for them. If they were there all the time it would get boring because the only reason to watch this place is for the sex. Jeka is just not that interesting otherwise. 

except for the sex or the anticipation of sex , that's why i got on the sites to begin with. it still is the main reason that i am here. but i surprised my self by becoming interested in the relationships over time. but the most fun is reacting to & seeing the reactions of the forum people to what happens on the sites. it's way more than i ever expected & is a gr8 form of entertainment. our version of reality tv only better.

• Upvote 5

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

except for the sex or the anticipation of sex , that's why i got on the sites to begin with. it still is the main reason that i am here. but i surprised my self by becoming interested in the relationships over time. but the most fun is reacting to & seeing the reactions of the forum people to what happens on the sites. it's way more than i ever expected & is a gr8 form of entertainment. our version of reality tv only better.

This! Yes, I spend about 90% of the time here and %10 watching the sites themselves.

• Upvote 2