Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I really need to learn to be more happy with the things that I have rather than be jealous of the things that I don't have. I'm trying! 

We all trying to do this. But its hard. Guess it not typical for humans in general

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't sleep in planes either. I can't sleep sitting up. I flew 1st class to Paris once and the seat folded down all the way. That was the only time that I ever slept on a plane. Wish you guys were here with me though. Having a nice breakfast overlooking the world famous Waikiki Beach. 

Well you sleep like a baby when you gett home to your own bed. That sounds so awesome! It's a good thing your friends on here aren't with you, you would have never gotten any work done.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't sleep in planes either. I can't sleep sitting up. I flew 1st class to Paris once and the seat folded down all the way. That was the only time that I ever slept on a plane. Wish you guys were here with me though. Having a nice breakfast overlooking the world famous Waikiki Beach. 

http://www.seehawaiilive.com/oahu/waikiki-hotels

http://www.seehawaiilive.com/oahu/waikiki-resorts

Where are you Amy ?

:cool:

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You having breakfast me preparing dinner. Timezones are strange things :biggrin: Guess you must be 12 hrs behind me

Where are you jabbath? I'm in PA and I'm 6 hours behind, you must be across the Atlantic, I never knew that

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Where are you jabbath? I'm in PA and I'm 6 hours behind, you must be across the Atlantic, I never knew that

Im in Germany near Frankfurt. Next biggest town is Wiesbaden. The US Army has its European headquarters there. Maybe you know it

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Im in Germany near Frankfurt. Next biggest town is Wiesbaden. The US Army has its European headquarters there. Maybe you know it

Never knew that! One of these years I got to visit Europe, and Germany will be on the list of places to visit. Gotta run guys, cya later

• Upvote 1