Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

9 hours ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I just don't know what kind of dog care sprinkling stuff in its eye is (15-20 mins ago). Jeka the one-trick pony pulled out a plastic bag containing some white substance, then sprinkled a pinch of it into the puppy's eye while Sara forced it open. I'm not an expert in the field of animal care, but I presume that any eye care involves dripping liquid?

https://www.jefferspet.com/products/nfz-puffer, maybe it's some stuff like this. They wouldn't put any real drugs of theirs in the dogs eye.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't mentioned drugs at all, it just sets off some warning lights when something out of a generic plastic bag is sprinkled into an animal's eye. Anything prescribed from a vet would always come in a marked container, the treatment you linked even has a function for administering it in the affected eye. Maybe it's common to sell this stuff by the ounce over there, for pet owners to grab a handful and just sprinkle willy-nilly? I'm sure the infection gets better with the added shit from unclean hands as well. I'm willing to go along with that this is some kind of treatment, but I don't buy that it is safe to do it in this manner.

Jeka and Alisa going to fuck in a short time, I'm sure! Alisa seems that likes pretty Jeka and Jeka also Alisa likes but as a coward, sure that she will be the first step and will be the bomb that explodes!

Just now, Gudari said:

Jeka and Alisa going to fuck in a short time, I'm sure! Alisa seems that likes pretty Jeka and Jeka also Alisa likes but as a coward, sure that she will be the first step and will be the bomb that explodes!

I don't think so. At least Jeka is loyal, as we all know.

Sara would probably drown her in beer :biggrin:

hace 11 minutos, Unsichtbarer dijo:

No lo creo. Al Menos Jeka es leal, Como todos sabemos.

Sara probablemente la ahogaría en la cerveza :biggrin:

Precisamente el valor de la cerveza y Mira de ida fue por esta razón, por no ser leal. También hacer sólo tríos con Sara y Raya, al parecer, Sara se dio cuenta de que al día siguiente para el trío, Ray y Jeka se cagaron y no le sentó muy bien a Sara que conducía a los pocos días en la bahía del apartamento y ha prohibido vivir con ella como se pretendía. ¿Quién manda aquí todo es Sara! Pero Jeka no dude en coger de nuevo cuando tenga la oportunidad. Lo que viene a continuación, Jeka tendrá que tomar.

Archived