Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think there's is any question that Violet is in fact the my beautiful girl on VH right now. She is stunning! If I were Alice, I'd be all over her. 

And I do not agree. If - classical beauty (face + figure). That top 3 - Lena, Dora and Xenia. If Dora and Xenia are ignored, then follow Alice, Misty and Violet/Layla/Anna. If Misty enrolls in the pool and gym - as she wants, then she will rise to the 2nd position.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

Hope they will get their own place very soon.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, groomy said:

And I do not agree. If - classical beauty (face + figure). That top 3 - Lena, Dora and Xenia. If Dora and Xenia are ignored, then follow Alice, Misty and Violet/Layla/Anna. If Misty enrolls in the pool and gym - as she wants, then she will rise to the 2nd position.

I couldn't disagree more--No other girl is even in the same league with Violet--She has a perfect body --sexual perfection --She is very skilled at using every part of her body for the greatest sexual pleasure-I can hardly look at her face without blowing my wad--Jeff is the luckiest guy on the planet and he knows how to play every inch of her like the finest Stradivarius.

44 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I couldn't disagree more--No other girl is even in the same league with Violet--She has a perfect body --sexual perfection --She is very skilled at using every part of her body for the greatest sexual pleasure-I can hardly look at her face without blowing my wad--Jeff is the luckiest guy on the planet and he knows how to play every inch of her like the finest Stradivarius.

I'm talking about classical beauty (although the model diploma was only from Amy, which was expelled in summer). Not about actions. That's why I mentioned those girls from the apartment where there is nothing. Lena and those girls have better boobs - but not too big. In ideal sizes. In general, the figure. This is from the objective (facial features can not be assessed objectively - and the quality of the camera depends).

I do not argue - Violet is good. And Jeff too. And they need their own apartment. Where they will be more free. There will be guests. Games. More random places for sex. More passion. Etc. Now they show far from maximum opportunities. Again - if judge by talking (and conversations can be false. Misty every second guy says - that he has a Gold Dick and Rocco would have envied seeing him in action:blush:, and then cum in a minute:biggrin:). And take the same Lena. They are roughly in the rhythm of the current KPLP... Not the KPLP - which was in the mansion at the end of first - middle of second month.:blush: