Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

23 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said Violet with less make up would be much more beautiful and natural. But she's stunning already the way she is now. Really hope Jeka will have their new place ready soon.

I think she use the make up because it shows up better on cameras and in different lighting

23 hours ago, groomy said:

I'm talking about classical beauty (although the model diploma was only from Amy, which was expelled in summer). Not about actions. That's why I mentioned those girls from the apartment where there is nothing. Lena and those girls have better boobs - but not too big. In ideal sizes. In general, the figure. This is from the objective (facial features can not be assessed objectively - and the quality of the camera depends).

I do not argue - Violet is good. And Jeff too. And they need their own apartment. Where they will be more free. There will be guests. Games. More random places for sex. More passion. Etc. Now they show far from maximum opportunities. Again - if judge by talking (and conversations can be false. Misty every second guy says - that he has a Gold Dick and Rocco would have envied seeing him in action:blush:, and then cum in a minute:biggrin:). And take the same Lena. They are roughly in the rhythm of the current KPLP... Not the KPLP - which was in the mansion at the end of first - middle of second month.:blush:

I definitely agree they need their own apartment -Lena has great breast but even though hers are somewhat bigger I still like Violets every bit as much--Lena does not even come close in facial beauty to violet---Lena and Peter have had some really good sex, more so back at the compound then lately but every single time violet has sex she makes it electrifying---It would also be better if Alice and Pavel had their own place as I feel Alice is second only to Violet on VH---Its a shame that they keep adding apartments but most of which are not worth watching  --I cancelled my membership for next month because I just don't get any fun out of watching anyone but Jeff and Violet --They really need to get some of the old people back like Tory,Rose,and Amy --Terra and Ashley were great lookers and more interesting personalities--Also it used to be nice to see Lina doing her moves --She was always so hot to watch.. Oh well ...

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The house is online again.. the names come back on the left side.. but noting on the divisions from the right side... only jeka

sorry @Amy3 to give you such bad news :( The jeka wallpaper has changed

That's too bad. I'll have to post another one. That was a lot of fun for me. Glad they were such good sports about it. A classic VH moment for sure.