Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

I don't understand why it's so difficult for Jeka living in this house... I see him max 1-2 times at months here... Alone, or with a girl and then he disappears for days... If he has an own house they should remove his name on the label.. It doesn't make any sense for me... George, the other manager, never mentioned on the label with Nina, Alan, Edda and Joe .. I guess Jeka has a special treatment... like those useless boring residents SXGD -.-' Bah

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I don't understand why it's so difficult for Jeka living in this house... I see him max 1-2 times at months here... Alone, or with a girl and then he disappears for days... If he has an own house they should remove his name on the label.. It doesn't make any sense for me... George, the other manager, never mentioned on the label with Nina, Alan, Edda and Joe .. I guess Jeka has a special treatment... like those useless boring residents SXGD -.-' Bah

Exactly,.its obvious some can do certain things others don't..that explain not being in house most days and be in charge of an house without any activity and nothing it's done,Worst big chances of new houses of him.Sad to see this.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, mib82 said:

At first I thought his absence was justified by the fact he was preparing new houses... but now I think is not for that. I really don't understand what's happening around Jeka.. He's a total mystery... 

Don't horry one of this days he will apear with one girl have sex with her,that will be posted in twitter of VH like he it's present and delivering and then next day he vanishes from house and cams for ages.Only an resident/manager like this would deliver an place like the Nothing's.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jeka, Alice & Pavel
16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shouldnt the topic here be renamed as Violet and Jeff have their own place now? @StnCld316

There is a spot for Violet & Jeff.  I likely just forgot to take the name off the Title of this Topic which I did just now.

Thank You for bringing it to my Attention.

• Like 1