Dubna

sat11

the problem with their relationship is sex, not like young people with a lot of passion he is a romantic love maker she wants some one who give her good pounding with a lot of energy,

if you ad a fight and make up you ave a make up sex with a passion to say i missed you, not just hug and now she  is out that is not a real relationship,may be on the way to tula they agreed to keep up appearances just to stay cause all day nothing as soon as they got tula they hugged. that seams suspicious a bit  

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

no way i will accept the return of my girlfriend after she have fucked all the week-end with another guy,i have the sentiment nastya is a little bit manipulative

The question, however, is: is she his girlfriend? I doubt it. They are sexpartners in VV. Just like Endy last summer in old Voro.

if i guess one of them will leave soon(even few days or tomorrow), it will be impossible when one party is interested and the other is not ,alex  is going to want more and she will not be able to give more than what is necessary just to stay.she is not in it emotionally,  it will become too much for her, that means one will have to go whether to another apartment or leave all together the project.