Dubna

sat11

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont know why the short girl covered it may be she did not relies she did, but its not to hide

Does not matter why fact is she has eyes in her head and can see when a curtain covers a cam. Bet VV does not recognize a thing as they are not monitoring their cams

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

what else can you in a waiting area read a magazine or watch your phone until its your turn to go in to the bed room.

at least there are changes :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

another vv highlight. girl on phone from 1 mile away. i can't understand why vv is going down the drain. they finally get 2 hot girls having sex in new apt right away & then ruin it with this type of shit.

0   345.94 kB

This is the kitchen cam and there is no warranty for the background.

For the messed up cams - you are adult knowing the email of the support. And normally they give a call to the tenants....

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

For the messed up cams - you are adult knowing the email of the support. And normally they give a call to the tenants....

I did already, no reaction

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

the site is a joke. they lost me a long time ago. and the next time they listen to someone about a possible improvement will be the 1st.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the site is a joke. they lost me a long time ago. and the next time they listen to someone about a possible improvement will be the 1st.

Yeah VV screwed it once again. Does anybody really wonder about that?