Dubna

sat11

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Marna gave some great moments especially that all nighter in Tula. She deserves a farewell  party or something

The 6 hour sex night is probably the single biggest thing that ever happened on VV. Marna had so much potential to be legendary on VV but as usual, once she got a boyfriend she became boring just like the rest of them. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Marna and Greg are leaving the project November 14. This evening they are meeting with Tver to say good bye. 

I guess thats the end of the site. People leaving. You cant find good replacements. The replacements you find do not want to stay. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess thats the end of the site. People leaving. You cant find good replacements. The replacements you find do not want to stay. 

I think the replacements don't want to stay because the current people put them off.  They all need to go and get some new people in that won't catch the current tenants' lethargy and bullshit attitudes.

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I think the replacements don't want to stay because the current people put them off.  They all need to go and get some new people in that won't catch the current tenants' lethargy and bullshit attitudes.

Maybe thats the only thing which can save them... But I doubt it... They really had much time to improve things. Open up new places finding new people. And they simply screwed it up...

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think that's why they were leaving. They got the least amount of votes during that poll of which couple we wanted to stay.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think that's why they were leaving. They got the least amount of votes during that poll of which couple we wanted to stay.

The voting was ridiculous. They said they will put it on the site to vote too. Only around 60 people voted on twitter. Thats nothing.