LEORA DELETES HER ACCOUNT

53 minutes ago, spielo said:

Would like to ask Leora for one favour: To tell CC that she left because of non acceptance of Mastercard :biggrin:

Have the same problem since years and only for CC I have a VISA prepaid card, in my country available at gas stations.....

lol, I  actually got  pre-paid Visa one time, but was denied because of international transaction something making card useless to me. i gave up after that.

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Here's an idea, leave the tenants the fuck alone. If they desire to be friends with your amazing self,  they know exactly how to reach you. Till then, you're just an admirer or a hater. They give enough of themselves on the site. There's no need to ask or hunt for more. Give it a rest! ...steps off the soapbox

we should post this for every apt. They owe us at CC nothing, they work for VV or VH or RLC, not for CamCaps, so lets watch and enjoy

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Those two ladies are the reason I have been a premium member to CC, and a standard member to RLC, since 2013. Maya's tattoo was a bit of a setback, but I don't have to focus on that. Leora has matured, and yes, become addictive to my on going study of the physics of her beautiful "BACKSIDE IN MOTION", or standing still, or bending over, or just being who she is.

Both are extremely talented in the arts, and crafts. I have yet to put a name on Leora's seductive style of walking.

I would call her walk 'The Goddess Sway'

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The reason I disclosed her last user name was as proof to Howard that she did contribute to this forum, I found it necessary IMHO to comment on what I thought was one of the reasons she deleted her account. I suppose it could be construed as personal,as I have been along with others deprived of her future contributions, 

I also realise that I have probably upset some people by posting my views, which I did explain in the original post was purely my personal opinion, so in that sense, yes, it is personal.

Because of the mixed opinions this article has created, I have decided to cease forthwith contributing to CC in the future. and unlike others I will not resurrect in the future using another name.

Sadly, I shall miss some of the contributors and contributions from people like yourself and Pepe who always spoke honestly about matters, but will certainly not miss some of the viscous contributions aimed at Leora by low life trolls.

Cheers 

Edited by hansomcab

3 hours ago, hansomcab said:

The real reason why Leora has left CC is that she has been terrorised by a certain member of this forum for at least  the last week.

This constant abuse took place in the form of messages sent to her via this forum and also VK.

The messages took the form of abuse, insults and even threats.....The threats became so serious that  Leora has now been forced to take other drastic measures along with leaving this forum

The member who issued this cowardly abuse and threats  is the phsychotic S.O.B , ___________

Also another member of this forum has constantly bombarded the girl with unwanted messages in VK despite her politely asking him to refrain on many occasions.

One example is that during the day of her recent dancing at home she received over 38 messages from this person....38 !!!

So there are your reasons gentlemen and I hope the two individuals are happy for what they have inflicted on this kind woman!!!!

I am totally disgusted !

Your claims would be better recieved if you were to back them up dude - respecting Leora's privacy of course by blocking out names on screenprints etc.

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
Accusation in quote is premature. Name removed. FTS

1 hour ago, JD007 said:

lol, I  actually got  pre-paid Visa one time, but was denied because of international transaction something making card useless to me. i gave up after that.

The bänks are very good in setting preconditions. As my bank issues only Mastercards, I once went to another bank and asked if I could buy a pre-paid Visa there. They said yes, it´s possible if I move my bank accounts there. Without a bank account, not even a pre-paid Visa was possible.

27 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Your claims would be better recieved if you were to back them up dude - respecting Leora's privacy of course by blocking out names on screenprints etc.

JoeyBaggs last post on page three may show insight into what hansoncab is claiming. JoeyBaggs also stated he would not be posting videos anymore in the Leora/Paul video thread which I thought odd at the time.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JD007 said:

JoeyBaggs last post on page three may show insight into what hansoncab is claiming. JoeyBaggs also stated he would not be posting videos anymore in the Leora/Paul video thread which I thought odd at the time.

Well it will be hard for you to see JoeyBaggs last post on page 3 since it is has been taken off the page in the last few minutes. I also see that hansoncab has removed his post too. The post from JoeyBaggs in the video thread was still there a few minutes ago however. Strange to say the least :huh::confused:

• Upvote 1