LEORA DELETES HER ACCOUNT

36 minutes ago, Howard said:

BULLSHIT!

Unless you're the SysOp, I don't know whether or not she had an account and IF she did, if she cancelled it.

Until the SysOp can verify she has posted on-line, I'm calling BULLSHIT.

Call it whatever you choose, but your reaction does not alter the facts......

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." --Donald Rumsfeld

-----

I trust nothing in a virtual world cloaked by smoke and mirrors. --Little Squirrel

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Call it whatever you choose, but your reaction does not alter the facts......

I'll give you brownie points for trying.  Your problem is you can't PROVE it.

Unless the SysOp can verify her presence on CamCaps, you're spewing BULLSHIT. You're stirring a pot that doesn't exist.

That also means (IMO), you've lost credibility as a member on CC.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jjs said:

Well didn't know she had a account on here , I don't read a lot of stuff on here .But she is one of the most beautiful girls I every seen on RLC I know she has been the best tenant RLC will ever have  .

could not have said it better myself. She one beautiful special lady and she was and is very accommodating, doesn't hide from the cameras. Paul doesn't beat her or harm her, they love each other greatly, so sad like I said * few can spoil, for so many*

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I'll give you brownie points for trying.  Your problem is you can't PROVE it.

Unless the SysOp can verify her presence on CamCaps, you're spewing BULLSHIT. You're stirring a pot that doesn't exist.

That also means (IMO), you've lost credibility as a member on CC.

What a cantankerous individual you are Howard, If you ever read and digested what has been written on this forum you will have seen over the years that Leora has used several names to respond to articles posted on here, the last one two weeks ago was "Phaeton". I will not rise to your goading to reveal how I and many other people know this, but it certainly was no secret, you just needed a small amount of common sense to realise it.

Do I worry about your opinion of my credibility as a member of CC? .......not one iota.

Please feel free to trash talk me to your hearts content, I laugh at your stupidity, and will not respond to you anymore.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2

Progress.gif

Come on people, let us enjoy the beautiful Lisa, she leaves RLC
If they read all this and where are we then?

Komaan mensen, laat ons genieten van de mooie Leora, straks verlaat ze RLC
als ze dit alles leest en waar staan we dan?
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." --Donald Rumsfeld

-----

I trust nothing in a virtual world cloaked by smoke and mirrors. --Little Squirrel

lol... u did not help much... hahahahahaha

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What a cantankerous individual you are Howard, If you ever read and digested what has been written on this forum you will have seen over the years that Leora has used several names to respond to articles posted on here, the last one two weeks ago was "Phaeton". I will not rise to your goading to reveal how I and many other people know this, but it certainly was no secret, you just needed a small amount of common sense to realise it.

Do I worry about your opinion of my credibility as a member of CC? .......not one iota.

Please feel free to trash talk me to your hearts content, I laugh at your stupidity, and will not respond to you anymore.

Have a nice day.

BULLSHIT!

If she ever logged in, why would she use "several" names?  And assuming she identified herself using one of those aliases, then why use an alias?!  And your comment of not rising to my goading is absurd.  I'm not provoking you. I'm just calling your comments as BULLSHIT.

You need the Sysop to come forward and save face (or have a pie thrown in your face).

Too many holes in your story.

• Upvote 2

She definitely has been on here, I communicated with her very briefly while they were in their previous apartment (different username obvs).

There is only one person, that could credibly answer you regarding the whys and whatfors about the current situation and he hasn't chosen to participate in this thread so far.

• Upvote 1