LEORA DELETES HER ACCOUNT

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Who knows what thought lurk in the mind of a Mephitis mephitis? Da Shadow do.

I think I know what happened,  but since I really don't know did it really happen?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I'm so sad! :cry:

It is sad. I don't know her obviously, but She seems like such a beautiful person. There are some on RLC and VHTV, some of the guys who are abusive and deserve to be called out on it. This woman is so gentle and sweet, who could have anything bad to say about her? I don't really know what's going on and what this whole thing is about, but if Leora reads posts about herself on these threads, she has to know how much she is admired. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Howard said:

I'll give you brownie points for trying.  Your problem is you can't PROVE it.

Unless the SysOp can verify her presence on CamCaps, you're spewing BULLSHIT. You're stirring a pot that doesn't exist.

That also means (IMO), you've lost credibility as a member on CC.

calm down a bit mate

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Just a question why are Leora and Paul not on the Premium sites. Plus one other thing should we block the trolls comments of bad taste.

most of us discovered RLC when it popped up from an ad.

she is the front cover of the RLC project and thts why she is mostly doing what she is doing 90% where freeloaders can watch.

i still remember the first time she popped up in front of my eyes 2-3 years ago. and i still keep smilling when she still pops up now from various sites!

in my opinion i answered your question.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Just a question why are Leora and Paul not on the Premium sites. Plus one other thing should we block the trolls comments of bad taste.

Leora,and Paul were the second tenants in the first apartment when they became part of the RLC endeavor in 2013. There were no Premium apartments at the onset of RLC, only couples living ( reallife ). You can find the complete RLC tenant history listed in the Archives section of this forum.

Leora and Paul, and Maya and Stepan, are both second tenants of their apartments. Leora and Paul moved to their present apartment around Dec.2014. The Maya and Stepan , Adriana and Daniel, and the Desiree and Raul apartments are remnants of the originals.

For those of us who do not find a semblance of the original RLC concept in the B1 and B2 apartments, at least in my case, I do not find a need to have a Premium membership. I, have all I need with the standard membership.

To start censorship in the CC forum, or any forum for that matter, would no longer be an open forum. There are rules, which are intended to be followed regarding the conduct of the forum. Those rules will always be ignored by a few. The perpetrators are in due time dealt with by the Mods.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, curious said:

most of us discovered RLC when it popped up from an ad.

Well I certainly did. She popped up in the LR and immediately I thought "WOW what a bottom!" and switched to the kitchen cam. The Goddess was wearing panties and I had no idea of the nature of the site. It wasn't until later that day when I saw Carla and Mario fucking (badly) that I realised taht people even took there clothes off on this site and it took me several weeks to discover other people because I was very obsessed with The Goddess to the exclusion of all others from the start. A week or so later I discovered CC.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I certainly did. She popped up in the LR and immediately I thought "WOW what a bottom!" and switched to the kitchen cam. The Goddess was wearing panties and I had no idea of the nature of the site. It wasn't until later that day when I saw Carla and Mario fucking (badly) that I realised taht people even took there clothes off on this site and it took me several weeks to discover other people because I was very obsessed with The Goddess to the exclusion of all others from the start. A week or so later I discovered CC.

The pop up ad got me also. Glad I didn't know how to block them back then,lol. I watched for the first day and thought are there people in the apartments? Then out of nowhere Maya walked down the the hall into the bathroom naked. She was beautiful and what a body! I later saw Leora walk across her living room naked and I was hooked! Now clothed or not I am still hooked watching Leora  walk across the living room :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, JD007 said:

The pop up ad got me also. Glad I didn't know how to block them back then,lol. I watched for the first day and thought are there people in the apartments? Then out of nowhere Maya walked down the the hall into the bathroom naked. She was beautiful and what a body! I later saw Leora walk across her living room naked and I was hooked! Now clothed or not I am still hooked watching Leora  walk across the living room :biggrin:

Those two ladies are the reason I have been a premium member to CC, and a standard member to RLC, since 2013. Maya's tattoo was a bit of a setback, but I don't have to focus on that. Leora has matured, and yes, become addictive to my on going study of the physics of her beautiful "BACKSIDE IN MOTION", or standing still, or bending over, or just being who she is.

Both are extremely talented in the arts, and crafts. I have yet to put a name on Leora's seductive style of walking.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, JD007 said:

I hate that Leora cancelled her account. I read that she had not posted on CC in a while but may have still been reading the posts.   I have been waiting for a couple of years for CC to accept Mastercard. You are right it is odd that CC can't be like everyone else and accept all major credit cards if they want to grow.

Would like to ask Leora for one favour: To tell CC that she left because of non acceptance of Mastercard :biggrin:

Have the same problem since years and only for CC I have a VISA prepaid card, in my country available at gas stations.....

• Upvote 2