Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Guest wolf1111
On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 9:24 AM, Rod001 said:

2017-02-04

Back to yesterday / Retour à hier   Part 14

She take it deeper and moans / Elle le prend plus profondément et gémit 

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 9:35 AM, Rod001 said:

2017-02-04

Back to yesterday / Retour à hier   Part 15

She take it deeper and moans / Elle le prend plus profondément et gémit 

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 10:15 AM, Rod001 said:

2017-02-04

Back to yesterday / Retour à hier   Part 16

Deeper & deeper 

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 10:19 AM, Rod001 said:

2017-02-04

Back to yesterday / Retour à hier   Part 17

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 8:26 PM, Rod001 said:

2017-02-04

Back to Sunday / Retour à Dimanche  Part 23

Thanks those are nicely hot

1 hour ago, wolf1111 said:

so sad that his video is for camcaps full members only :(

If the Video has been uploaded as an Attachment then a Premium Membership is required for access. There are some Videos that are placed using a Third Party Upload Host but those Videos only last a day or two before the Server they have been placed on receives a DMCA Takedown Order for the Contents removal.

With a premium membership you get instant access to: 

• Video Gallery 
  • Image Gallery 
  • Members Only Boards 
  • Can view ALL attachments 
  • Disable Ads 
  • Upvote 2

Kitty has joined Julia in the No-Undies-At-Home Club, which I very much support - too bad camera 1 towards the sofa does not give a very clear view. Kitty, as well as Julia, likes to touch and rub her pussy quite often, but neither of them takes the step to masturbation, which I would of course recommend to them. Both couples are very unpredictable, it is hard to predict what will happen next. Kitty lets Smith fondle her pussy, but it does not disturb her watching the TV nor playing with her phone. Eric likes to fondle his phone better than Julia´s pussy, and if he then touches the pussy, Julia may withdraw and Eric gives immediately up.

Compared to Kitty and Julia, Leora is also often with undies or totally naked, but she does not touch her pussy without intentions to bate. We have learned Leora´s habits and symptoms of what can soon be expected, but at least I have not learned Kitty´s and Julia´s behaviour (nor Eric´s, Smith seems to be a typical young man who could have sex often).

They just had sex and as usual he was inside her under 2 minutes and then he came, poor kitty must be the most unsatisfied girl ever, he cant last 2 minutes even if his life would depend on it. I doubt he has ever given her an orgasm, she problably faked it and he doesnt understand that he is totally worthless in bed.